Why can't she just tell me?

Five years had passed since Giorno's graduation from university, and both Elio and Giorno's parents were overjoyed when they heard the news. The next day, they eagerly waited for Giorno at the airport, anticipation building in their hearts.

As soon as Elio spotted Giorno running towards her, she felt her heart skip a beat. He looked a little different since the last time she saw him, with his blonde hair grown longer and his height slightly increased. A smile lit up Elio's face as she watched him embrace his parents, the love and warmth evident in their reunion.

When Giorno turned to hug her, Elio eagerly opened her arms, pulling him into a tight embrace. She held him close, not wanting to let go. "I missed you dearly, Giorno," she whispered softly in his ear, her voice filled with genuine affection and longing.

Giorno's cheeks turned a shade of red as Elio pulled him closer and whispered in his ear. He looked up at her, his smile shy and nervous. "W-well, I missed you too," he replied, his voice filled with a mixture of shyness and genuine affection.

Elio released him from her embrace, her hands finding their way into her pockets as she looked down at him. "Well, how have you been doing? Good?" she asked, her voice carrying a sense of curiosity.

Giorno nodded, his eyes filled with curiosity as well. "I've been doing great. How about you?" he asked, genuinely interested in Elio's well-being.

Elio nodded, her expression softening. "Well, I would say the same. My life was a little... lonely without you," she teased, a playful glint in her eyes.

Giorno rolled his eyes, his cheeks growing even redder. "Do you seriously have to tease me right now? I thought you had quit doing that in these past few years, but it seems I was mistaken," he replied, feigning annoyance while a hint of a smile tugged at his lips.

Elio chuckled, her voice carrying a masculine tone. "Well, I will never quit teasing you. I feel like it's the only thing I will never quit," she said, teasingly, enjoying their banter.

Elio smiled warmly, her eyes reflecting genuine happiness. "I'm glad to see you too, Giorno, after all these past few years," she replied, her voice filled with sincerity.

As their conversation continued, Elio's smirk returned, adding a mischievous touch to her expression. "Anyway, did you keep your promise not to fall in love there?" she asked, her voice laced with curiosity.

Giorno nodded, a hint of pride in his response. "Of course, I kept my promise. But when can I finally meet this person who would be heartbroken if I had fallen in love with someone else?" he inquired, his eyes searching for answers.

Elio shrugged nonchalantly, her gaze shifting towards Giorno's parents. "I don't know, go ask your parents," she replied, a hint of playfulness in her tone. She paused momentarily before turning her attention back to Giorno. "I'll go to the car first. I'll wait for you guys in the parking lot," she added before departing.

As Elio walked away, Giorno turned to his parents, a curious expression on his face. "So... who is this person anyway?" he asked, his curiosity piqued.

Both of his parents smiled, their eyes filled with a sense of anticipation. They exchanged a brief glance before shrugging, teasingly withholding the information. "Soon, you will find out," they replied, leaving Giorno intrigued and eager to uncover the mystery.