Thus, spoke apo-Caelus

Start from the beginning

Ei in return does not dare to even look at her. She admitted her choices is a mistake and now she must handle it alone.

The screen begins to start but with a bit of glitches of horror and corrupted images.

Caelus stood on the rooftop where he and firefly were having a selfie together. Recalling it makes his heart sting.

He lowered his phones which display pictures of him and Firefly.

"Oh poor my boy, his love of his life disappeared before his eyes" Kafka muttered with a hint of amusement knowing that isn't true.

"It all started with the loss of his love?" Yoimiya remarked in disbelief.

"Yes, are you hopeful with a cliche beginning?" Silver pops her bubblegum.

"Is someone suddenly becoming a villain and wanting to destroy the world a cliche?" Shinobu's eyes widened.

March and silver gaze at her obviously. "Yes"

Yae laughed silently hearing it after all she is the head of Yae publishing. Maybe she should change some of her story.

Stood alone on the top, gazing at the flying comet. Caelus determines for the change.

(Every night brings a dream but the day

Relentlessly)

Two comets intertwine together,

Caelus holding Firefly's dead body and killing all of the monsters. Caelus breathing heavily after killing them with blood all over the place.

"I felt that," Zhongli muttered. Recalled Guizhong in the old war.

All the Adepti recalled the moment they last saw Guizhong before her death.

For some reason. March felt pang on her heart. She is not jealous...arent she? Well she is also sad at the same time when Firefly dies in the Penacony quest.

"This is quite the same from what I remembered" Otto dully comments as she remembers he hug Kallen like that in his arms.

(keeps me awake)

Caelus stood in the lab observing his experiments in the tube. He lifted Sushang and brought her away from Jing Yuan.

"Sushang!" March was surprised by it. "Why?"

"Hmm, maybe he wants an army, and he chooses Sushang to be his underling," Dan Heng told her.

"I knew, but why her!" March spoke clearly dissapointed.

"Oh my!" Sushang saw herself got carried by a man.

"What the- why are you smiling!" Guinaifen furious at her.

"My life as a single is no more"

"You cheater!"

(All the rest will be torn up whenever a-) Caelus then walks away from welt in the land of fire. Leaving the old man alone.

The scene changed to March killing an innocent man while he was gasping for March. Wearing all black suits with a fool masked watching the giant trash bin destroying the city.

Kiana's jaw dropped. "Is that my world! And that city is Nagazora right?"

"Yes," Welt answered. "But it is in another world so don't think about it"

"Still why he use trash can," Collei asked.

"I think Baladeer mech is more suitable for rampage than this and it also gives fear and has a lot of firepower" Arlecchino remarked.