“It is a love that is beyond the physical, and it is a love that is spiritual. It is a love that is eternal" she replied looking up at his face making his heart race.

Jungkook stops scrolling his phone and looks up at them.

"To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason, care without expectation, that's the spirit of true love.” she added.

taehyung stares in her eyes back and forth.

Why is she so perfect.

"The Bhagavad Gita's message so clear, love is the truth we hold so dear. In the Supreme Reality's endless space, love's the essence of every face. Love's the unity, the source, the core, in every being, we find it more. In the grand tapestry of love's own story, the Supreme Reality is love's endless glory." She explained.

"Romantic love is seen as a vehicle through which individuals can experience and express profound spiritual and emotional connections, leading them closer to the divine." She said and passed a warm smile to him.

"I love you." Taehyung said but immediately facepalmed himself mentally.

Jungkook almost jumped from his place in shock.

"Huh?" Annie asked confusedly.

"I mean I love your thoughts." Taehyung said with his racing heart.

She smiled.

Jungkook released a breath which he himself didn't know he was holding.

She again focused on her work.

Taehyung orders something to eat.

His food arrived.

"Please have a bit" taehyung said sweetly.

Annie looks up and then food.

"I don't eat Non-veg. I am vegetarian." She replied calmly.

Jungkook raised his brows and looks at her.

"Why? Is there any specific reason?" He asked.

"The Vedas promote respecting all life, including plants. Hindus respect animals, and don't want to butcher them & eat & not because of any religious principle. Hinduism promotes “Ahimsa”, the concept of non-violence against all life forms including animals. Humans have no right to eat any animal because they do not give life to them. Vedas, our holy scriptures, are very open about this issue and have not condoned the eating of meat nor have they condoned the sacrifice of animals." She replied firmly.

Taehyung stops eating.

"W..what if a boy who eats non- veg says that he loves you? So..w..will you reject him?" Taehyung asked with a Racing heart.

Annie shook her head.

"I already told you, every human has right to choose their own religion and not every relegion is against eating meat. It will be his choice which relegion he want to follow. I'll not force him not he can force me. I'll respect his relegion and he also have to respect mine." She answered and he breathed in relief.

"So miss blessing is vegetarian... intresting " jungkook mumbled with a smirk.

"No single veg food should be available here in the canteen today. Only on non veg food would be here to eat." Jungkook said to the chef.

"But sir-"

"No if no but... don't you love your job?" Jungkook said with a smirk and chef gulped his saliva. He can't risk his job.

"Okk sir." He said bowing to jungkook.

"Let's see how much hunger you can bear miss blessing " he said to himself with an evil smirk on his face.

"Annie I am hungry." Nia said putting her hand on her tummy.

"Then go and eat babe who is stopping you." Annie replied. Her all focus was on her laptop.

"Annie we are working from morning. You also didn't eat anything till now. Lets go . I am not letting you do anything without eating." Nia said stubbornly.

"No nia I have a lot of work." Annie denied.

"Fine I am also not eating anything." Nia said pouting.

Annie sighed.

"Don't pout like this." She said slowly.

"Why?" Nia asked raising her brow.

"If you pout like this I might end up kissing you." Annie said and giggled.

"Yahhh!" Nia whined like a child making Annie laugh.

"Let's go." Annie said and they both left from there.

"Sweetheart did you ate anything?" Annie asked her sister through the call.

"Yes I did. " Somi replied.

"Ok then" Annie hung the call.

They entered in the canteen. Annie looks at the dishes and they all were non veg.

"Umm..is there nothing veg food?" Nia asked the chef.

"No ma'am we didn't cook anything veg today." Chef replied feeling guilty.

"What will you eat now?" Nia asked Annie.

"You can eat this miss blessing. What's wrong in it?" Jungkook said entering there. He was holding a piece of chicken in his hand which he was eating.

He steps closer to her with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Umm so yummy....wanna have some?" He asked showing the chicken to her.

Annie was just staring him without any expression.

Jungkook found it annoying. He just want to see anger and frustration on her face as her words makes him.

Annie chuckled a little.

"What?" Jungkook asked with annoyed expression.

"You are so childish Mr.jeon" she said and he passed a glare to her.

"What do you mean?" He asked in an anger filled voice.

She shook her head and pulls her phone out.

She typed something in her phone.

"Nia Your food will arrive here in 15 minutes." She said and smirked towards jungkook.

"You think I can't eat anything just because nothing is available here. It's high technology time Mr.jeon." she said chuckling and left from there.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and smashed that chicken in his palm.

"Some day I'll fuck shit out of her." He said and throw the chicken piece on the floor and left from there angrily....