chapter 3- Enter

After moving forward to what happened 2 months ago I started to research something else...

I found myself on a website,
I hold my breath to took my anger away, I am wanted
*They say:radie the hero who never had a power , right now are awake,his power are a-wake he is a heirs of water company who provides water in a dissert era...,he kill reign the sister of most famous actress in our time and the heirs of air companies who provides agricultural revolution in our country....

Some people need a justice, right now the building are closed and his mother rescue 2weeks ago because of heart attack, and his dad died 2 days ago because of car accident,now no one can take care of there company that's why people Hired frost to be a new CEO because he can provide Ice and he is dealing to a fire company.....

After reading the news I found evidence that I am a suspect just what they say.

-finger print,blood and sword the water....
My blood in my head is now a lava of volcano that wants to erupt....

I asked Cyrus what kind hollogram he had in cave. He said similar to a cave in office.

so I focused to myself in 2 years to fencing,dealing my anger or emotion, controlled my powers, I can produce a water without a flood right now....
In just 1 year....

I practice 1 year to fix my action as a girl.it hard to be a girl but I need to do this for my family.... right now I don't have anything...
"If I could put the justice on my hand,Ido."

I saw new experiment of artifacts that Cyrus stole at laboratory.

You can change your appearance what ever you like I choose to wear look,my girlfriend face... To make them guilty to what they did to us.

This decision is not only between me and reign it is also for new heroes at company that in future might they're a prey...

I focused to how to enter the company
I wear black gown passionate lipstick and diamond ring the gown similar
To reigns gown before she died at company, makes our Life hell.

First day at company,their faces is very obvious "wait reign is still alive?"
Murmured at the entrance...

I walk like that body isn't copy to artifacts,I walk like I am with my girlfriend and my child...

The girl smiling at me "hello what's your name" she is very familiar and they have a--lot of similarity to my girlfriend, she have alots of questions like "what's your parents name"
"Where did you graduate"
"Why you were here"

I don't have a choice,I just answered and I need to go elevator our Destination cross again I saw frost with Ice cream I think their schedule changing, I need to new plan.

When frost saw me she drop the ice cream, like he see a ghost, a beautiful ghost.

In difficult situation we both enter the same floor in elevator...

Then he ask me "what's your name"
I think that time, he was thinking if reign is still alive I see how nervous he is.

I answer his question"my name is aridam,just call me Ari" I give my hand to shake with...

I told him about my life but not exactly that story....
And we have a--lot of conversations
"Why are you here?" Asking with investigate thoughts

" I am here to apply as intern, I have friends here who traits me like an animals in zoo, so I need to talk but seems he is resigned,I don't see him since I entered earlier "

Then he ask me with new to difficult question to escape
"Seems you look familiar in this building,I never saw you before,I hold CCTV camera at buildings and I can familiarize who entered this company even I am old man... I can Identify a person, reign"

"This building is familiar to me,so you remembered me I entered this building since I was four and I am holding this map,even I look dumpy I can read mind and maps, anyway who is reign?,wait a sec. I guess she is your girlfriend, according to the books I read people who is in love accidentally mentioned the name of his love" I change topic quickly.. I talk to him like a teenager or his child

He answered with accusations to my soul.
" No,she is not, Ive fell in love to her, but she have a child and boyfriend,she passed away 2 years ago because her boyfriend kill her"
Some of his statement might be true but half of story isn't true.

" You look like her, you have alot of simi-larities, where did you get that gown" ordinary person saying he know what is passion, but he know what's accusation.

I give him empathy and I ask what's his name " ohh I didn't get your name and your age before I go can I get it?" Mediately saying to look that I am rush to my interview.

He answered with a rushing tone
"My name is frost, I am 32" with a loudly voice.

I came to my interview and I didn't expect that frost is my interviewer,when I give my resume to his table, he only say "your hired!" immediately he say it without reading my resume.. and smiley face..

And he tour me to the laboratory, entern office and what room I live, and also I saw the hollogram, my first memory to my future wife who passed away...

I heard voice in hollogram my tears flowing and the baby crying inside my head,asking to me a justice.

Frost looking at me " what happened Ari" I forgot that I am in company he give me a key to my room wherein I sleep.

Every entern have their own room
I became entern with reign,all my memory to her at this huge hell building.

It's hard to forget the past all we need to do is to focus the present