Ignoring him (Moon) SMUT!🍋

⚠️So this is smut.... Just to warn you⚠️ in case you don't know what smut is it's sexual content 🥰 so no one gets flashbanged💀
————————————————————————————

Moon bit me.

He actually bit me, he came up behind me and hugged me from behind his face dropping in the crook of my neck. The second my hand brushed the fabric of his night cap I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I back away facing moon to see blood dripping down his smiling face.

"Moon do not tell me you just did what I think you did" you said narrowing your eyes annoyed

"I bit you, and I'm about to do it again." He chuckled inching closer

Your screams fell on deaf ears as he chomped and munched all over you. The next morning you woke up and looked in the mirror, you looked like a blueberry. Your neck and chest, your arms and legs, even your face had bite marks and bruises.

Needless to say you were one pissed off blueberry, you were so heated you couldn't even think of talking to them any of them but especially not moon. That son of a bitch, if he wanted to ignore you and leave a bunch of marks you were gonna ignore him right back.

Not only that oh no no no he'd also be BANNED from touching you for a week. No touching or talking it was childish sure but it was an effective way to get back at him. You knew he'd try to act all tough at first but he'd eventually crumble.

Just as you thought "I can handle it" moon said realizing you were ignoring him

"..." you said nothing not even looking at him or acknowledging him

"No touching too? Y'know this doesn't effect just me right..?" He chuckled "ah you wrote that down too"

You had written a note basically telling him you would ignore him and he couldn't touch you for a week but you'd still allow sunny too because he didn't do anything. That last one was the most brutal and it showed in moons demeanor as it settled in for him.

"So you're telling me... he still gets to touch and talk to you!!! He wanted to bite you too!! He was just too scared!!" He exclaimed flabbergasted

"..." you almost snorted in laughter at his outburst

"This is outrageous and I know what you're thinking 'just cause sunny didn't actually do it he gets a pass' this is bullshit" he protested mocking you

You simply ignored him walking away and the next day you greeted sunny as normal and went about your day till night again. You almost died laughing when you saw moon skulking around the daycare looking like a haggard shriveled up piece of ancient technology.

It was more so the image of what he reminded you of that was making you laugh. A picture of a super old dusty wrinkly raisin version of moon with a walker appeared in your head and you lost it. You were laughing so hard you couldn't breathe.

"Something funny starlight" moon said walking up to you his tone dark

You said nothing trying to keep a straight face as the image of moon as a raisin kept appearing in your head. You were shaking trying not to laugh in his face but you were failing miserably.

"...look can't you just forgive me starlight..." he sighed

'Why so you can do it again' " you thought

"Next time I won't leave marks that are so open and obvious" he said matter o factly

'I called it' I thought but ignoring him was inconvenient I suppose