Episode 1

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it, Stop at 1:33.]

So, the scene shows the outer space, showing clumps of asteroids, floating around. The camera then slowly zooms in to approach the Maximal Planet for a closer look.

Optimus Primal(Narrating): "There's a legend that precedes the dawn of our civilization. A vile god, so large and so powerful that it consumes entire planets as fuel. Few believed such a thing could be true... ...until the day we saw Unicron with our own eyes."

Soon, Unicron, the giant, planet-eating god, in a form of a giant planet, approaches the maximal planet.

*TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK!*

And then, three pods and one small spacecraft, were sent into the planet.

In the Maximal Planet...

The scene cuts to the forest. Panning over the cliffs as the pods and the spacecraft rains down to the ground. The camera then cuts to the pods raining down. As the pods reach into the ground of the planet, they transform into robotic scorpions. The spacecraft made a rough landing onto the ground. But unscathed. Then, the hatch opens up, and Scourge emerges from the spacecraft.

Optimus Primal(Narrating): "But he didn't just come for our planet. He wanted our greatest technology. The Transwarp Key. And he sent his most powerful henchmen to collect it, Scourge."

Soon, the scene cuts to Apelinq, who is seen fleeing from the robotic scorpions, with the Transwarp Key on his mouth. However, just as he made it out of the forest, one of the robotic scorpions fired a shot at him, which hits him, causing the Transwarp Key to fall from his mouth and causing him to fall over and land on his back. Just as he was about to turn over his body and get back up to retrieve the key, shots emerged beneath the forest, and a Terrorcon scorpion, tries to approach him in order to kill him.

[Insert Music Here.]

[Play it, stop at 1:38.]

But then, Optimus Primal jumps in just in time to save Apelinq and he grabs the Scorpion's Stinger and lifts it high up into the air before slamming it to the ground, then, he grabs it's head and rips it out along with it's spine, killing it. Then, Airazor swoops in and kills two more Terrorcon scorpions using her fire breath before letting out a loud squawk and land on top of their dead carcasses.

Airazor: *SQUAWK*

Then, Cheetor and Rhinox enters the scene. The camera then faces the group. [A/N: Behind the scenes, the Battleship transformer is the cameraman.]

Cheetor: "More enemies are landing! We won't be safe for long!"

Airazor: "Do we have the key?"

Then, Apelinq, now on his feet, retrieves the key before turning around to face Optimus Primal and approaches him.

Apelinq: "You must take it. Keep it hidden so that it never falls into the hands of Unicron."

Optimus Primal: "But Apelinq, we can fight!"