Khat-E-Mohobbat!

Depuis le début

Ashok: Ladki ka chakkar Ashok bhaiya, Ladki ka chakkar.

__________________________________

In 15 min Anubhav reached in front of his house where he a  treat to his eyes as Haseena was standing down in front of the door in front of the thela of the vegetables.

She wasn't in the burkha today, but her head was covered with her chunni.

Haseena's eyes eventually went on him.

Her expressions changed immediately, her face seemed restless.
She looked down when she saw him walking towards her.

She looked at the direction of her house to assure no one is standing there, luckily no one was.

Anubhav came and stood beside her.

Haseena: Bhaiya thoda jaldi kijiye.

Anubhav looked at her noticing her restlessness.

Anubhav:(Whispering) ghabraoo mat, koi nahi hai bahar.

Haseena looked at him, for a minute their eyes met.

Vendor: Madam ye lijiye apki sabziyan.

Haseena immediately took them and rushed inside her house giving him the money.

She stood behind the door, leaning to it as she finally started breathing again.

She slightly peeped out of the door and found Anubhav taking to the vegetable vendor so politely.

Anubhav:kya hua chacha... bade udas dikh rahe ho?

Vendor: beta kya batau, subha se bohot Kam sabziyan biki hai, agar aisa he chalta rahega toh bohot nuksaan ho jayega.

Anubhav smiled.

Anubhav: Accha chacha ek kaam kijiye ek ek kilo ki sabhi sabziya de dijiye aur haa Dhaniya thoda zyada dena.

Vendor noded and give all the vegetables of 1 kg to him and Anubhav then handed him 1000rs.

Vendor: beta chhutte nahi hai.

Anubhav: are rakhiye chacha.

Vendor: par beta...

Anubhav took the rupees from his hand and kept it in the vendor's pocket.

Anubhav: kaha na rakhiye.

Vendor smiled wider.

Vendor: dhanyawad beta.

Haseena smiled looking at his kindness for the man.

Anubhav went inside.

Haseena too went inn and started placing the vegetables in the refrigerator when she heard Anubhav's mother shouting at him for bringing too many vegetables at home.

Maa: kya zaroorat thi tujhe itni saari sabziyan lane ki? Ab kon khayega itna sab?

Anubhav: hum nahi khayege toh mandir mein daan dege maa...ap kahe ghussa karti hai.

Haseena smiled.

"Dil ka toh bohot nek hai", Haseena again got startled by the voice of her dear sister Salma.

Haseena continued her with her work.

Haseena: kon?

Salma smiled.

Salma: vahi...jise ap deheleez ke peeche se jhaak kar dekh rahi thi.

Haseena: kya bakwas kar rahi hai?

Salma:theekh hai nahi man na hai toh mat maniye.

Salma went from there singing "Do dil mil rahe hai magar, chupke chupe".

Haseena: pagal!

__________________________________

At night, Karishma and Anubhav was seated on the terrace and Anubhav hand a pen and book in the hand and the entire surrounding was filled with papers.

Karishma: ka bhaiya...ek khat nahi likha jaa raha hai apse? Isilye he kabhi language mein ek baar mein paas nahi huee ap.

Anubhav: tum na taane dena band karo, hume thodi ata hai ye...ye Prem Patra likhana aur vaise bhi shurvaat nahi aa rahi hai baaki humne sab kuch soch ke rakha hai.

Karishma: shurvaat mein itni konsi mushkil hai?
Priya Haseena, likho aur shuru kar dalo!

Anubhav: Priya Haseena kuch zyada he chepu types nahi ho gaya?

Karishma: toh sirf Haseena likho.

Anubhav: nahi...Zara khali kahi lagta hai.

Karishma: toh Adarniya Haseena likho.

Anubhav: Pardhan mantri ko thodi na likh rahe hai!

Karishma took a deep breath.

Karishma: jo likhna hai likho, hume bohot neend aa rahi hai, hum toh chale, sone ap apna dekh lo aur ha ho jaye na laa ke de Dena, bhabhi tak pohocha denge.

Karishma left.

Anubhav started thinking again, he did wasted many papers again, sometimes even held his hairs out of frustration, he spent the entire night for writing one letter for her and finally got successful in writing the one.

__________________________________

Precap: Khat-E-Mohobbat =2
__________________________________