2- I met you again

This man tries to snap his fingers because he feels this woman is not focused on what he said. Then Mina wakes up from her lost in thought.

"Um...Um I'm sorry I—". That man interrupts her faster, "where's the document ?" Mina quickly hands over the document to him. From Mina's perspective this man is wearing a full suit and  a white shirt with a gold black tie also his hair ash blue neatly brushed. That man nods " Please quickly come into my room". Mina follows him as quickly as possible. That man is already sit at his chair and he speaks "When I work, I don't want people to interrupt me, so everything goes through you." Mina looks clueless. "Pardon me??" The man laughs cynically. "What I'm trying to say is, when I'm working on something, don't ever interrupt me as if I'm having a meeting with a client in this room. In conclusion, don't ever enter my room unless I specifically say so. Tell them that too." Mina nods. The man adjusts his tie.

"Anything?" he asked, looking at her. Mina shook her head. "I forgot to tell you, I'm Moonbin, your new boss in this department. I hope we can work well together." He extended his hand first, and Mina shook it. Mina's heart was beating fast, making her feel uneasy around him.

Mina took a deep breath. She thought her new boss is handsome, but would he be as strict as Park Minhyuk, the previous boss?

Someone knocked on her desk, startling Mina. "Yah, what is this? Why did you do that? Stop doing that, Goo Yung! What if I die because of you?" Goo Yung quickly covered Mina's mouth. "Don't do that again. Every word is a curse, okay? Don't ever say that." Mina quickly patted Goo Yung's shoulder. "Sorry, I'll never do that again."

Goo Yung looked at Mina. "Earlier, I saw you staring into space. Is everything okay?" Mina looked at Goo Yung, wondering if she should confide in her. "Nothing, just tired. But I hope with the new boss, I can rest and find peace." Goo Yung chuckled softly. "By the way, why are you here?" Goo Yung forgot to asked her. "Are you free tonight? Because our team wants to have dinner together now that we're free from Park Minhyuk. Why not celebrate?" Mina shook her head. "We should have celebrated last night, not today."

As Mina and Goo Yung laughed, Moonbin emerged from his office, observing the two of them. He cleared his throat, startling them, and they both bowed. "Boss, do you need anything?" Mina asked her boss. "Schedule a meeting after lunch," Moonbin replied. Mina was taken aback. "With the whole team?" Moonbin nodded. "Ah, okay," Mina said, quickly typing on her laptop. Goo Yung hurriedly left them.

"Chagiyaaa," Mina exclaimed, closing her eyes in annoyance at her friend, Yoon San Ha. She had been curious for a while about how she could become close to him. San Ha pouted, "Oh, so now you're being arrogant?" He hugged himself, but Mina couldn't be bothered and just walked away. Yoon San Ha was surprised and followed Mina, asking, "Why? Why? Why you never answer my messages, Mina?"

Mina pressed the lift button and glanced up at San Ha's face because he was tall, standing at 180+++ cm, while Mina was only 163 cm. How can he be so tall? Mina thought to herself. Suddenly, she remembered the height of her new boss.

Sanha gently tapped Mina's hand, saying, "Hey, I'm talking to you. Why are you ignoring me, Kim Mina?" Mina was surprised. "You're being loud, you know, and I need some mental help because you're tormenting me," she replied. Sanha's face showed confusion. He thought, What's wrong with this girl?. They had arrived at the café, and Mina went to get food while ignoring Sanha.

They sat at the same table. "I really want to talk to you, Mina-shi. Is it really that hard?" Mina looked at Sanha. "What do you want?" Mina's phone rang, and she answered it. "Oppa, why?" Sanha looked confused. He thought, Oppa? Does she have a boyfriend?

"Today, I can't help you, only on the weekend, oppa. We'll talk at home later," Mina said as she put her phone down. "What do you want to talk about? Aren't you tired of talking to me every day, meeting the same person every day?" Sanha chewed his food quickly, shaking his head. "Park Minhyuk resigned," Sanha said, her eyes widening almost choking. "What? But why?" Sanha shrugged. "You said Park Minhyuk is one of the big family members in h-" Sanha told Mina to lower her voice. "He's involved in a big case, but I don't know what case. His father wants to prevent tarnishing the company's name, so he resigned, and his parents sent him to the U.S.," Mina frowned. Mina thought, What a dramatic family they have. "But Park Minhyuk is your relative, right?" Sanha laughed cynically. "Different dad and different mom, so not really my family." Mina hit Sanha's head. "But you guys have the same grandparents." Sanha made a mocking face. "Yeah, but my family name is different, not Park." Mina snorted. "You just want to win." Sanha chuckled.

From afar, someone was watching them. "We meet again, Mina."

When Mina returned home, she felt like someone was following her since 7-Eleven. Mina started dialing someone's number and walked quickly. She thought she couldn't stop right in front of her house. She didn't want people to know where she lived.

"Hello, Mina, why are you calling?" her brother answered.

"Oppa, can you help me?" Mina's heart was pounding fast. "Someone is following me, I can't bear to look back," she said slowly.

"What? I can't hear you clearly," her brother replied.

Mina's face showed not satisfy towards her brother. "Aish, oppa, help me, please. Pick me up at..." Mina gave her brother the live location.

"Ah, okay, but need to pick you now?" Mina was tired of her brother's humor . "Just next year, oppa, I'm tired. Let me die, and let them kidnap me."

"Okay, I'll meet you there."

Within 10 minutes, Mina hid in someone else's house, but she felt someone watching her. She thought it was the same person who found her. She couldn't bear it, so she ran as fast as she could. She knew her brother would be late, and she can be kidnapped soon. Mina's phone rang, but she couldn't answer it as she ran with all her might. The person following her chased her swiftly. Mina bumped into her brother and fell down.

"Ehh, Sanha-shi?" Sanha was surprised. "Oh, hyung, why are you here?"

Mina got up and rubbed her hands. "You're the one following me," she said, looking angry. Myungjun was surprised. "Do you guys know each other?" Myungjun asked, looking at them both. Mina and Sanha were both shocked. "But why is Sanha following you?" Myungjun questioned again. Mina started speaking, cutting Sanha off. "You, you really want me to kill you," Mina said, gasping for breath. Myungjun pulled his sister aside, whispering to her. Sanha was clueless. "Hyung, is Mina your girlfriend?" Mina laughed. Myungjun's face looked like he was about to throw up. "Yah!!! This crazy little girl is my sister. What do you think, huh?" Sanha felt relieved but embarrassed at the same time. "I'm sorry, hyung," Mina thought that Sanha heard her calling earlier at noon. "Sanha, I know you heard me calling earlier today, but did you follow me because of that?" Sanha nodded, but at the same time shook his head. "I'm going back now. I'm sorry," Sanha quickly ran away feeling embarrassed. Myungjun looked at Mina. "How did you meet him?" Mina looked at Myungjun. "He's one of the managers, higher up." Myungjun nodded. "So, he's from the same company as you. Don't meet him again," Myungjun walked away. Mina felt puzzled.

Sanha called someone. "Hyung, I'm sure 100% she has no one. But this crazy thing, Myungjun hyung has a little sister, which is Mina." Sanha waited for someone to talk. "Myungjun is not with us, so just try to convince Mina as soon as possible." Sanha, who was driving, felt clueless. "But, hyung, Myungjun doesn't have a little sister when we were together before." Sanha tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. "You know Myungjun's secrets he never revealed. Now we know his house now. Try to watch them carefully." Sanha sighed. Sanha ended the call and began to monologue to himself. He had known Myungjun for over 10 years, yet every New Year, Myungjun never mentioned anything about having a little sister, not even in pictures. What's going on here?