1- Worst Day

"Why is everything not in order? What are you guys doing? And why do you guys do this meeting if other people didn't prepare anything for it?" shouts Mr. Park.

All the staff bowing down their heads. They felt embarrassed because their colleagues didn't prepare the document well.

"I'm just sure, sir, that everything is well prepared. May I show you the document because we probably just---"

"You don't ever cross your line!! Are you insane? You try to teach me how to read this document, and also the presenter doesn't know how to present, and I didn't understand every single word that came out from, Errr, what's your name again?"

"Hyunjin'

"Ha, yes, Hyunjin; see, I can't remember his name as well because he's not attractive at all!"

Mr. Park's secretary was only able to shake his head.

"This meeting is cancelled, and so are you," Mr. Park said, pointing at his secretary.

"You!! Do you enjoy wasting my time, don't you? I think I should hire a more intelligent secretary for now." Mr. Park, stand up and just leave like that.

All the staff there feel unbearable around his boss.

"But sir, they told me, and I read the proposal repeatedly, so that's why I give it to you, and you know, sir, if you accept, we can proceed with this meeting."

"Yahh !! You know how work is going? You know? I'm busy, and now you are wasting time on this useless thing". Mr. Park is throwing paper close to Mina's desk.

"If you do this again, you may be fired!" Mr. Park was slamming the doors. Mina can't control her breath well. She thinks her anxiety is attacking again. She searched her medicine drawer in an anxious state. Then she took the pill and slowly calmed herself.

"I'm out"

Mina was suddenly startled when Mr. Park came out of his office. Mina bows to him.

MINA POV

Why doesn't he like me? He holds his grunt towards me, or what? I read this project is serious business for this company. Am I blind or what? I've been working for him for two  years, he's too sudden developed an unexpected surge of negative feelings. Aishhh I'm tired of thinking about it. Even his appearance is handsome, but his behaviour is arrogant. His action never matches his cuteness and handsomeness bruhhh

(KRING KRING)

Aish kamchagiya

This idiot phone startled me well LOL. Nugu why called this time I want to go lunch aish.

"yeoboseyo,"

This voice familiar nugu.

(TOK TOK)

"AISH, you are here, and why did you call?"

"I just want to do that," he shrugged. He thinks he's cute or something. By the way, why is Sanha here? He's not going out with Mr. Park?

"Why are you here? Mr. Park is not here. He just left 20 minutes ago."

"Ah, I don't want to see him. I want to see you," he said cutely. But it's made me vomit.

"You're not cute at all for this, Mr. Yoon San Ha. I have a lot to do. Now please leave me alone, bye."

Suddenly I feel someone grab my hand and make me losing balance.

Ah, damn, I think I should close my eyes.

"You should listen to me." I open my eyes, okay, I'm close to kissing him, or what again, he makes me feel embarrassed.