Episode 2

The Night Y/N was 'killed'

Chaewon entered the dorm and she could see a fox lady resembling her look as she seemed to have had a conversation with her Maknae. "Welcome back, Chae." As the fox greeted her presence but her smile dropped as she saw a gun at Chaewon's hips.

"Eunchae, can I have a private moment with your Unnie?" She asked. "Sure, I'm going to bed anyway. Goodnight." The girl said as she walked to her room. "So why are you here?" Chaewon asked the fox lady.

"I'm just visiting. And I want to talk to you." The fox said and she quickly pulled out a gun from Chaewon as it has drops of blood stained at its body. "The fuck just happened?? Why did you have his gun?? And why is it covered with blood?? You said you're gonna meet him, right?? And you're gonna talk about it to him." The fox said.

"Wonchae, I did meet Y/N. Okay? Calm down. Look. I've talked about it to him. I did say that I didn't need him anymore." Chaewon said. "And tell me why did you have a gun?" Wonchae commanded as she looked at the woman with a dead stare. "Look. I forgot to give this gun back to Jiyoung and I didn't notice until you told me. So thank you for that." Chaewon said.

"No, I want to know what happened after. Okay? What did you do after you broke up with him." Wonchae said. Chaewon sighed. "You know, I feel weird you're asking me about this. Why don't you just-"

"Kim Chaewon! Answer the fucking question!" Wonchae cursed after the woman keeps trying to avoid her question. Chaewon sighed. "I said that I don't need him anymore. End of the line." She said. "And what happened after that? It doesn't answer this fucking gun covered with-"

"I killed him! Alright?" Chaewon finally answered. "You WHAT?! Oh no!"

"I emptied the bullets to him too. He's dead."

"OH NO! THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" Wonchae puts her hands on her head as the gun falls down. "What's the matter? He's a nobody. No one even cares if he's dead."

"Of course they will! And you killed him?! Saying that he's a nobody?! What the fuck are you thinking?!" Wonchae angered again. "Do you have to overreact? It's not like I'm being hunted. And you're gonna keep yapping at me? Fucking incredible." Chaewon answered. "Fucking incredible? Oh I'll tell you what's fucking incredible, you fucking incredible! Killing any government's assets will make anyone go crazy!" Wonchae replied which made Chaewon startled.

"What do you mean by government assets?" Chaewon asked her again. "He's an undercover bounty hunter!He kills for peace. Do you even know why our county's crime rate is low? It was thanks to him! He killed a lot of crime bosses in this country! Not just that, last year he helped other countries clean their mess! He worked with Spetsnaz, GIGN, SAS, even with US Marines and Navy SEALs! Yes! There are a lot of people who hate him here but you just gotta go to the outside world. Authorities have him red carpet while you entertained some NPCs in the world tour. The only reason he's here is because he wants to retire but his boss doesn't want him to do so. He became a bodyguard of his son's boss while bounty hunting if it was necessary. Let me tell you something about him! He was tracked 24/7 365! There's a microchip implanted in his fucking arm to help the governments indicate his condition! And guess what, once that fucking chip inside him came near to your credit cards, your phones and other communication device, it will track your last location with him too! They've been looking after him while he looked after the peace of this city! That's the fucking incredible, you fucking incredible!" Wonchae explained angrily.

Chaewon had no words to say. She froze. Her hands were shaking as she just realised that she just poked the hornet nests from all around the world. "What would happen if they noticed that he's gone?" She asked. "Once his heartbeat stopped, the authorities worldwide would rage on his death and once they find out who did this, they will not stop hunting that person until he or she is finally dead. Chaewon, you're the closest human friend I've ever been with in my life. Why would you do this? If you didn't really love him you can just tell that to him and break up. Men will just get over that sooner or later. Including him. He'll find girls who can treat him better than you did and move on. What were you thinking? Isn't his 6 feet tall step brother who is also a gangster other than being an idol is enough for you?" Wonchae asked.