Chapter 45: The Ex-president

Start from the beginning

"Paalisin mo nga siya rito, Hedeah. Kung ayaw mong kaladkarin ko pa kayong dalawa sa labas!" Naiiritang sabi ni Senate Student President Leama Henato subalit hindi natakot ang huli sa banta nito kundi inismiran siya na parang bata.

"Before you throw me out of the window, USGs, I have an offer to make with you." Suwestyon ko.

"That's sounds interesting more than the hearing of the court." Nangibabaw ang wika ni Chief Justice Student Ichiho Vidalla sa room. Tinanguan niya ang kaniyang mga kasama at no choice ang mga senators sa likod niya na sumang-ayon din. Madalang lang siya magsalita kaya every word he uttered makes it concrete and well ordered.

Pumunta ako sa harapan ng meeting room para kausapin sila nang masinsinan. I placed my fingertips on the table and eyed on them with a spark of red flash.

"As you can see, I am the living solution to your current problem, USG President Almira. Do you want to try to solve my formula?" I grinned devilishy to provoke her.

"We are expecting other guest ahead of you, Zuleen. More than testified to edify with." She rejected me.

Niluwa ng open doors ang taong hinihintay nila. My eyes shifted to that familar visitor. He hides his identity wearing a deep black cloak. Napatingin siya sa akin with his dark eyes at sinalisihan ako. Everyone stood from their seats and all heads bowed down to welcome the respective student, except from the USG President.

"It's a pleasure to meet you once again, USGs."

His name is Makaro. The USG ex-president. The exclusive TVL student who eliminates the outstanding credibility of all STEMs last last year before Almira steal his throne. Malapit na siyang grumaduate sa senior high subalit pilit siyang ibinagsak ng mga politikong nasisilaw sa kaniyang magandang pamamalakad. Inspite of his remarkable position, he received an exclusive dropout due to the litigation that he commit which is a violation to the student constitution. Walang sinumang gagawa niyaon kundi mismo ang kaibigan niya, si Almira. She backstabbed him. Pinaikot niya ang batas para masira ang pangalan niya. Kaya in this school year, ngayon lang siya nakapag-enroll along with the worst batch of publics. As a result, I don't give a doubt if he will beget a paroxysmal revenge to the queen. As parrallel to my plan.

"Can we proceed to the agenda, Former President Makaro Ednalaga? The longer we wait, the longer the list we need to file a student's dead certificate."

Makaro properly sat down to his seat at the elongated table and slide the little microphone beside him to speak.

"I am continuing the TVL Initiative."

Napatayo si Senate Student President Leama Henato sa narinig. "That is insane! It would not be possible for ZSU to tolerate your terrible idea-!" Naudlot ang pagsalungat niya nang magsalita ulit ang ex-president.

"Nothing is impossible when politics enters the school premises, isn't that right, President Almira?"

"Proceed." She said lazily.

"The purpose of the TVL initiative is for the department area of TVLs to secede from the sovereignty of University Student Government and also the republic of Zambales Summit University. This is not a rebellion nor a sedition as you may denoting because this initiative is in the legally operation to undergo a formal process of secession. I will make assured that the vocational students must conquer the highest proper rights and freedom which has been refrained from the longest administration."

Inilahad niya ang mga papeles sa table. Isinasaad doon ang mga listahan ng mga estudyanteng sumang-ayon at nag-signed in for the petition. Kinuha nito ng mga secretaries ni Almira upang ipaabot ang mga iyon sa kaniya at matingnan.