Our Kitty pt.5 | 🐿️ X 🐰🦊🐻🐧

♡₊˚ 🦢・₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

Our Kitty

“So? That's not our responsibility!! What if the four of us get in trouble for this? You know how dangerous it is to keep an Omega and we could be charged for kidnapping and what not if his parents or guardians find out!!”

The sound of yelling coming from downstairs immediately alarmed the cat-hybrid, as he woke up from his peaceful sleep. Was he hearing things right? Keeping an Omega. They must be talking about him!

“STOP! JUST STOP YOU TWO!!” Taehyun heard Yeonjun’s loud voice yell and he visibly shuddered. Were they yelling because of him? Because he was a burden?

“So I'm a burden afterall..what was I thinking..?” Taehyun thought, as he heard them fight because of him. He was a home-wrecker, making the four fight because of him.

“You're useless!”   “That's why no one wants you!” “Such a waste of money and time” “I heard his mom died because of him haha” “I wish you were never born”.

Words of the past echoed into his brain, making his sanity go woosh with a whiplash. He was having his flashback sessions again.

“Pathetic.. I'm so pathetic..” Taehyun thought, his ears flopping down in an attempt to block the voices in his head from yelling at him. He hid his face in his hands, curling up into a ball near the corner of the bed, desperately trying not to go into a fit of panic attack again.

“Why me…? Why?” He mumbled soundless, biting his lips harsh enough to draw blood. He tasted the crimson liquid on his tongue, as he swiped his tongue over his drying lips, the metallic aftertaste of the liquid making him scrunch his nose in distaste.

“Please stop..not n-now. P-please.” Taehyun begged, having no idea who he was begging to, but he prayed. He desperately wanted to stay sane and not spiral into his destructive thoughts again. The thought of being unwanted and unworthy made his stomach twist in displeasure, anxiety racking his body making him shudder physically. Tears of shame and guilt started building up in his eyes, as he closed them tightly to not let them fall.

“Should I just leave?” Taehyun thought, as he looked around the room, the room which belonged to the Alpha and the Beta. He was just an intruder, a stranger taking up their space and making their lives hard. That was the harsh reality.

“I should l-leave. I-i d-don’t deserve them.” Taehyun thought, looking around himself to find a way to escape. He can't go downstairs, they'll find him. He can't escape.

“Why..why why…!” Taehyun choked on a sob, trying to find a window which might help him run away from here.

Gathering up his courage and controlling his breath, he stepped down from the bed and trudged towards the curtain which hid the window pane behind it. He slid the curtain aside to see the city outside covered in a blanket of white snow, with chilly wind blowing outside as it was already dark outside.