Chapter 1

Aditi POV

Today was just another normal day, I had just finished my part-time job at the store and was walking back to my shared apartment.

I was passing by an alley cause that is an easy way home, it was all good and fine, till I heard noises...it sounded like a man getting beaten..and I told myself...

"Aditi hero baneki koi zaroorat nhi hai chup chap chale ja"

(Aditi there is no need to be a hero just leave from there)

And, I was about to leave, till I heard the guy groan in pain, then I felt guilty for leaving the guy there. I told myself "fuck it" and went to save that guy, I went there and saw at least 5 men beating the shit out of him.

"Hey, leave that guy alone" I shouted.

They all turned, saw me, and started laughing, that is what I regretted, I started having second thoughts and wanted to run away. Then I saw his face..and I couldn't leave him alone.

I went to his side and stood in front of him like a barrier, and they started laughing more, one of them was about to hit me but one guy who seemed like their leader stopped him and whispered something in his ears, and then,

" You both are in luck 'cause we are leaving, enjoy while u can, bye!" he said, and they all laughed again and left.

And I went to that guy's aid.

Kim Seo Joon's POV

I was getting beaten by my enemies' men, they were beating me mercilessly, but then again, I did kind of seduce their Boss's girlfriend.

"Ahhh" I groaned when he kicked me in the stomach.

"don't ever go near the boss's girlfriend again!" the "boss's puppet" warned.

They were going to hit me more till a voice stopped them,

"Leave the guy alone," that voice said.

I couldn't look at the source of the voice cause my body was aching, all those idiots started laughing,

Then a girl stood in front of me like a barrier.

"Is this girl mad or something?" I thought.

And they started laughing more, one was even about to hit her and I thought "this girl can't save us we are going to die today"

But that puppet stopped him and told him something in the ear

"You both are in luck, 'cause we are leaving, enjoy while u can,bye!" that idiot said, and they all laughed again and left.

And she came to help me, she lent me a hand.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

" Is she mad?" I thought.

And then she helped me and was taking me somewhere, why the hell does her perfume smell so familiar

I stopped her and asked "where the fuck are u taking me?"

"to get help", She said.

And we ended up in front of an apartment. I was going to ask her again, but she took us to the elevator and we went to the 18th floor. We walked for a while and we stood in front of a door, she took out the keys to the door and opened it. She placed me on the sofa and went somewhere in and, a guy about 5 '8 came out of one of the rooms.

He saw me and was about to charge at me till that girl's voice came again but in an alien language...

Atun's POV

I was chilling at home waiting for Aditi and then my phone rang. So, I went to the room to pick it up, and when I came back, I saw a weird-looking guy with bruises all over him laying on the sofa. I thought the guy walked into the wrong house and was about to approach him.

"Atanipai cēyi vēyavaddu" Aditi said, (don't lay a hand on him)

"you brought him here aa?" I asked

And then

"nenu first aid testha apududaka nuvu rithik kii phone chaeyi" she said and went away ignoring my question.... (I will bring the first aid till then you call Rithik)