AMONG US POTION.

This was originally in my shit post book but I decided to move it here :3

+++

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe, form, please go to Soap_was_here on Wattpad. Thank you.

+++

An odd snore echoes through the room, and of course, it's Atom's. He seems to be asleep in the standing man pose as usual (🧍). He's just a little bit silly. Suddenly, he is violently shaken awake by none other than his boyfr- COUGH- I MEAN BEST FRIEND JONASS. He jolts up and yells "WHO BURNT WHAT-" but when he sees the weird grin on Joner's face, he softens his expression a little bit-but is still frowning.

"Wtf, do you want now?" Adam asked impatiently. "Dude, did you know if you go to McDonald's at 3 am you can ask for the among us potion?". Adam narrowed his eyes at Jonah, Jonah was predicting in his head that Adam was about to tell him to go fistfight an Alternate instead.

But he didn't. "Really?" Adam sat up from the crusty af couch he was sleeping on. Jonah's smile grew, he then proceeded to explain this claim to Adam who seemed to be interested.

(TIME SKIP)

They're now driving down the street towards the nearest McDonald's. The city streets looked rather calm tonight despite what time it was, Adam pulled the car into the drive-through of the 24/7 McDonald's.

"...Welcome to McDonald's, what can I get for you?" A bored, depressing, and monotone female voice spoke through the speaker. "Can I get the uh... Among us potion?" Adam replied. "..." The person on the other side paused, "The what." She coughed.

"The Among Us potion?"

"I don't think we... Wait." They started but paused again. They could hear the employee rustling through a bunch of boxes or something. "Okay, pull up." She replied, not bothering to ask if they wanted anything else.

Adam pulls up front to see the same girl they were previously speaking to on the speaker holding a bag of what was probably the McDonald's potion. Jonah bounced in his seat in excitement. She handed him the bag, "That'll be 5.99" "5.99??-" Adam was two seconds away from complaining how "expensive" that was or something but was rudely interrupted by the cashier "Ok, emo boy. Just shut up and pay.". Adam was a little taken aback by this, but he just sighed and swiped his credit card with a terrible credit score and drove away.

 Adam was a little taken aback by this, but he just sighed and swiped his credit card with a terrible credit score and drove away

(The cashier is TOTALLY not my oc, guys 😻)

(It is my oc 😭)