·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ᏢᏒᎾᏝᎾᎶᏬᎬ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

The sound of police sirens was heard throughout the night, as two older hedgehogs were handcuffed and forced out of the house where they were living. Some concerned neighbors who lived close to the area heard the commotion and came over to check it out.

"Sir! We are gonna need an ambulance!" The officer called out to his partner who was locking up the police car with the older hedgehog couple in the back.

"Right away."

Inside the two-story home, was a male blue hedgehog...wearing some extremely baggy clothes, he had blacked out right after the police had arrived, he had a very pale peach muzzle, underbelly and arms, a slim curvy figure, with hips and thick thighs...heavy bruising on his body, and deep self-harm cuts on his arms.

When the ambulance arrived at the scene the paramedics came rushing in with stretcher...taking the unconscious hedgehog into the ambulance.

The other male hedgehog only rolled his eyes at the seen, as he didn't show any concern for his son, and neither did his wife.

"Looks like I don't need to take a statement for the kid." The officer said as they got into the driver's seat of their car.

"Well according to the Neighbors, they would hear shouting from the home." The other said.

The police car took off down the road. Leaving the curious neighbors behind.

✭ ✭ ✭

✭ ✭ ✭

The hospital doors flew open, and the nurses were pushing in a stretcher with the unconscious blue hedgehog lying on it...he had an oxygen mask over his muzzle to help him breathe as he was very unresponsive.

The doctors of the hospital were informed of the young hedgehog's situation...and they were mostly horrified by it, after all the hedgehog was very young he was only thirteen.

"So they would want a police report?"

"Any evidence that shows that they have been abused...so that the parents can be charged."

The doctor only nodded as they started to wash their hands and get started on the treatment, to get the young hedgehog stable enough so that he could recover naturally. "Does he at least have any relatives that aren't his parents? We can call."

"No sir"

The Doctor only let out a small sigh as they started to get to work on removing the hedgehog's clothes, as soon as they placed their hand on the hedgehog's abdomen, they froze. "Nurse...get me the ultrasound."

"Yes, Doctor." The nurse said as they hurried off, placing the tray down with the tools, the doctor didn't wait much longer as they already started to cut off the hedgehog's clothes, with the surgical scissors.

✦ ✦ ✦

✦ ✦ ✦

"Where am I?"

Your safe my Angel