ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

The masked figure was running along the hill and Vizzini happened to spot him. "Inconcievable! Give her to me." Vizzini said to Fezzik who was carrying you. Fezzik put you down and Vizzini grabbed your arm. "Catch up with us quickly." He said. "What do I do?" Fezzik asked. "Finish him. Finish him your way!" He yelled at the giant while running away with you. 

"Oh, good. My way. Thank you, Vizzini." Fezzik said. "Which one's my way?" He asked himself. "Pick up one of those rocks. Get behind the boulder. In a few minutes, the man in black will come running around the bend. The minute his head is in view, hit it with the rock!" Vizzini advised. "My way is not very sportsmanlike." Fezzik said as he picked up a rock.

---------------------------------------------------

The man in black came running from the corner and stopped when he saw a bunch of rocks and boulders near him. He looked around for a second and walked slowly across. It was peaceful until a boulder was thrown at him. Luckily he dodged just in time. Behind one of the rocks was Fezzik, who was waiting for him to appear. 

"I did that on purpose. I didn't have to miss." He said. "I believe you." The masked figure said. "So what happens now?" They look at each other. "We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons. Skill against skill alone." He said. "You mean, you'll put down your rock and i'll put down my sword, and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people?" 

"I can kill you now." Fezzik said. "Frankly, I think the odds are slightly in your favour at hand fighting." The man in black said as he slowly out down his sword. "It's not my fault i'm the biggest and strongest. I don't even exercise." Fezzik said. The two prepared to fight each other. 

The man in black ran into Fezzik, trying to push him, but failed. He tried again but this time trying to lift him up, failing again. "Look, are you just fiddling around with me or what?" He said in anger. "I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarassed." Fezzik said as he went for the other man.

But he dodged and rolled under his legs and then stood up. "You're quick." The giant said. "And a good thing too." He said. "Why are you wearing a mask? Were you burned by acid or something like that?" Fezzik asked. "Oh, no, it's just they're terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future." He answered as he jumped on to Fezzik's neck. 

"I just figured why you give me so much trouble." Fezzik said as he backed up into a rock, in an attempt to get rid of the man on his neck. The man in black groaned in pain. "Why's that do you think?" He said responding to Fezzik's earlier question. 

"Well, I haven't fought just one person for so long. I've been specializing in groups, battling gangs for local charities, that kind of thing" He said as he backed up into a rock again. "Why would that make such a-" Fezzik backing up again into a rock interrupted him. "-difference?"

"Well, you see, you use different moves when you're fighting half a dozen people than when you only have to be worried about one." Fezzik said as he fainted because the masked man choked him. He checked his pulse to see if he was still alive and he was. 

"I do not envy the headache you will have when you wake up. But in the meantime, rest well and dream of large women." He said as he ran away.

------------------------------------------------

Prince Humperdinck was looking at the footprints in rocks and figured out that two people were fencing in that area not long ago. 

"There was a mighty duel here." He said. "It ranged all over. They were both masters." He said as he walked up to his royal army. "Who won? How did it end?" Asked his right hand man, Count Rugen. "The loser ran off alone, but the winner followed those footprints toward Guilder." He said.