𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

"Yes sir" Evan responds.

"Sir?" Neteyam looks towards Evan, "how old do you think I am?"

"I don't- I just thought-?" Struggling to find the polite words, Evan scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed of himself.

"Just call me Neteyam, it is fine" Neteyam responds.

"Y-yes. Sure" Evan nods.

"As of you and Orla" Neteyam continues, "it is strictly friends. Nothing more."

Neteyam had already got Evan nodding before he could even ask, "do I make myself clear?"

"You have my word" Evan replies, "we are just friends."

"Perfect" Neteyam smiles, before both Evan and Neteyam reach the house door.

After a couple of knocks, Neteyam was greeted by Evan's father.

"Evan?" He raised his eyebrow, looking away from Neteyam to his son.

"Father" Evan replies.

"Get inside" His father pulls Evan in, tightly grabbing hold of his arm.

"Excuse me" Neteyam takes a step forward, catching Evan's father's attention.

"Can I help you?" The sound of his southern accent causes Neteyam to cringe a little.

"I was hoping to speak to your son" Neteyam replies, "supposedly one who dropped Evan off this afternoon."

Before looking him up and down, making Neteyam feel a little uncomfortable, Evan's father then turns his head away before shouting out, "Aziel! There's someone at the door for you!"

He then looks back at Neteyam, "make it quick. I want you off my porch in the next five minutes."

"You got it" Neteyam nods in response.

Evan's father then walks in, before Aziel appears before him.

"Do I know you?" Aziel asks.

"You know my wife.  You met her this afternoon and leaving Evan at my mothers house" Neteyam replies.

"I see" Aziel responds, "guess you're here because your lady told you about our encounter this morning." 

"Disrespecting her is not exactly an encounter, but yes, she made me aware" Neteyam replies.

"So what you here for?" Aziel shrugs, "to cause a fight?"

"Not really, no. I'm just here to warn you" Neteyam replies.

"Warn me?" Taking a step off his doorstep, Aziel then becomes face to face with Neteyam.

"That's right" Neteyam takes a step closer, "speak disrespectfully to my wife or daughter again, I will kill you."

Aziel scoffs, looking at Neteyam almost uncertain.

"Sorry, perhaps that sounded like a joke" Neteyam then leaned closer, meeting Aziel eye to eye, "I will actually kill you."

Moving away, Neteyam watches Aziel's face curl up into a frown, becoming slightly frightened.

"I've grown up around this neighbourhood. I know how it works here" Neteyam assures him, before turning around and placing both his hands in his pockets, walking off.

-

"Ugh, we are finally hope" Ao'nung sighs, throwing himself onto the living room couch.

"Did you sort things out with her?" Love asks.

"With Aneysa? A little I suppose" Ao'nung shrugs, "it will be a little rocky for a while but I'm not giving up."

"And what about us?" Love asks.

Jolting his head up, Ao'nung looks back at her, "what do you mean?"

"We haven't spoken to one another since returning home.  We fought because of the entire situation and then again, because of what I had said to Aneysa" Love replies.

"Everything is fine between us" Ao'nung replies, "I didn't really see it to be fighting. Just more of a disagreement."

"Right" Love nods, before looking away, "I should probably get to bed."

"So quickly?" Ao'nung asks, "usually you like to head out into the hot tub before you get ready for bed."

"I am just not feeling it tonight" she smiles, simply walking away.

Ao'nung takes a moment to himself, unsure as to what is going on, before realising Love's behaviour.

"Love wait!" He calls out, sitting up and then catching himself following after her in a matter of seconds.

"Ao'nung I'm fine" Love replies.

"You are clearly not" Ao'nung replies, still walking behind her.

"Nothing is wrong" Love replies.

But with Ao'nung completely unconvinced, he does not give up, turning her around by the grab of her wrist.

He was met with a face he did not wish to witness.

"L-Love? What happened?" He looked at her in shock, holding her from her face with a gentle embrace.

Tears beginning to stain her face as they poured down, looking away, embarrassed.

"Love" Ao'nung was quick to become concerned by her sudden reaction, not realising that she was far from just upset.

"It is all my fault" Love sobbed, "I ruined everything, for you, myself."

"Love, nothing is ruined. What are you talking about?" Ao'nung pulls her in for a hug, resting her head against his chest.

"I am too unbearable and you are going to break up with me" she cried out, "im not good enough to be with."

"Do not say that" Ao'nung tells her off, pulling her away from their hug before leaning down to face her, "having you is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Really?" Love asks.

"Of course!" Ao'nung replies, "what would make you question that?"

"We have just been fighting so much" Love sniffles, wiping her eyes as she looks away from Ao'nung.

"Love, no matter how much we may fight, I am not letting you go" Ao'nung replies, "i would never break up with you over something like this. These types of things are solved by communicating. Maybe a bit of sex."

He shrugs, looking at Love when he hears her let out a little giggle.

Smiling, he leans in, giving the honours to kiss her on her cheek.

"I love you. Do not even think for a second that I am breaking up with you. Me and Aneysa will figure out our friendship in our own way. And I'm sure the two of you will too. But I am not letting you get away. I mean that."  

-

˖