Chapter 7 💛

"Come in" you heard the gorgeous voice of Han Jisung and right then and there you thought you were dreaming. Snapping out of your daydream, you grabbed the doorknob, opening the room up to... a Minho chasing Hyunjin with an air fryer? You quietly snuck in, thinking no one saw but the moment you closed the door, an adorable voice spoke up, " Are you our new makeup artist?" You looked down to see Jeongin staring at you with the cutest eyes ever. "Yeah, I'm Y/N" you said. Hearing the familiar name, Chan stopped staring at the two kids goofing around and looked at you.

Chan made his way over to you slowly, "Hi, I'm guessing you're our new makeup artist?" He said almost hesitantly, " Oh yeah I am." You said brightly, breaking your conversation with Jeongin. "Well I'm Chan and obviously you already know Jeongin," he said gesturing to the younger smiling up at you, " Oh yeahhh, about that... I'm kinda already a Stay so I know you all already," you said while rubbing the back of you neck sheepishly. Cutting Chan off from saying anything else, Hyunjin came up to you out of breath, "Well I guess you got the job." He said with a light chuckle.

"Yeah, guess so. Hey, I just realized someone's missing, where's Felix?" You said scanning the room and not finding your favorite freckled ball of sunshine, "Oh Felix? He went to go get some tteokbokki and banana milk." Your mouth slightly fell open at the sound of your favorite meal and unfortunately, it didn't go unnoticed, "That's your favorite, isn't it Noona?" You looked at Jeongin and then looked away again, proving his point even more. "I text Felix hyung and ask him to bring extra?" Your eyes suddenly shot up, looking at him, " No no no no, we are not going to make him spend even more money than he has to," you said sternly, "Too late." He said looking at you with puppy eyes.

"YANG JEONGIN!!!!!" You scolded the younger, "So if your a Stay that means you know almost everything about us but we don't anything about you," your eyes darted to find your favorite short bodybuilder speaking, "Well, I'm 24 and my birthday is September 2nd, um I have 3 siblings and a best friend and I don't really know what else to say," you replied to Changbin. "You could tell me your type?" "Jisung, take you and squishable cheeks and go sit down," you said giggling and at stupidness. You noticed the only two that hadn't spoken was Seungmin and Minho, you turned looked around the small group around you to see the cutest thing ever: Seungmin curled up in a small ball asleep.

You gushed, thinking it was the cutest thing ever. "If you're 23, that makes you my Noona," Jisung said with a pout, " Han, if you don't stop pouting, I'll come over and pinch your cheeks." Hearing that, the younger pouted even more, you then shrugged your shoulders and pinched his cheeks and Oh. My. Gosh, they were just as squishy as you imagined them.

Hearing a door close, you turned around, nearly fainting . "Oh sweet, our makeup artist is here." My God, you almost passed out from that Aussie accent, like you knew how deep his voice was but you didn't know it was THAT deep. " Y-yup, I'm your makeup artist" you said, recomposing yourself, " I wasn't sure if you drink coffee so I got you green tea," LITERAL PERFECTION!!!!!! "Yeah, I don't drink coffee so thank you so much"

Time Skip

"Aw I can't believe you have to go already Noona," Jeongin said, " I'll be back tomorrow, ya lil goofball," you said, laughing the younger boy, " Oh yeah, I forgot," he said with a light giggle. You couldn't do anything but laugh and smile at him "Hey Y/n, do you think I can get your number, you know, just in case something happens or anything," Chan asked you, "yeah sure, I don't see why not," Chan handed you his phone, you punched in your number and handed him his phone back, " Thanks, I'll text you later so save my number," he said and you could've sworn, you heard a hint of teasing in his voice. Your cheeks heated up and forced up to look away, " Hey if hyung gets your number, that's means I can also!" "Me too" " I second that" you chuckled and gave your number to the kids that wanted it. " Ok ok ok guys, I'll see you tomorrow, it's not like it's not like it's a fan meet. Bye" you said walking out the door while waving goodbye.