Chapter 1

The bright rays of sunshine beamed through the cold office window as you scrolled through Stray kids instagram page, occasionally laughing at their stupidity but there was one particular member that always caught your eye no matter what, Bang Chan.

He was just so perfect in ways that words could not express, just one look at him and your breath was taken away. *Slam* You were suddenly brought back from your daydream just to see the one person you hated the most: Dae Jeong.

"What do you want Dae?" You said trying to be as cold as your body would possibly let you, "What, I can't come and see my beautiful girlfriend?" "How many time do I have to tell you? I am not and will not be your girlfriend." You replied, getting angry as your morning was now ruined,"Well that's not your choice, sweetheart," Dae cooed, make you gag internally as you just walked away to the bathroom.

'He just won't leave me alone no matter how many time I tell him to leave me alone' you thought to yourself as your perfect, peaceful morning was now off to a horrible start.

"Y/n, did you get Ms. Min your designs yet? She becoming very impatient." "Not yet Hannie, tell her I'm almost done please." You told your best friend Hanuel, "Ok but if she gets mad it's not my fault," Hanuel said pointing her finger accusingly at you,

"If she gets mad at you, I'll treat to lunch, how about that?" You asked Hanuel, while laughing a bit, "Well I need to make her get mad at me cus a bitch gotta eat!" You couldn't do anything but laugh at your best friend's stupidity.

The day went by very slowly until the lunch break bell rang, you made your made way to your car, turning it on with your favorite song playing: Halazia by ATEEZ, instantly making your mood better, but all good things come to an end as you heard knocking coming from your window, which was none other that the infamous Dae.

"Am I not allowed to have personal space or something? Cus the way you keep popping up like an unwanted pimple is outrageous," you told Dae as you rolled your window down a little, "I just wanted to see if my gorgeous baby girl would like to eat lunch with me?" Dae said while smirking at you coyly like a fox, you just rolled your window up, while locking your doors simultaneously, hoping that Hanuel would hurry up.

While you were waiting for Hanuel to come on, you got a random instagram notification, which shouldn't be weird but you rarely get notifications from insta so you opened it, shocked to see that someone requested to talk to you, now very intrigued, you opened it...
————————————————————————
Teehee I decided for chapter one to left off with a cliff hanger, but how was this chapter? I'm not the best writer but hopefully this book goes places 🤞🏼leave your thoughts in the comments 🫶🏼 Also I forgot to show you how Dae and Hanuel look
This is Dae:

————————————————————————Teehee I decided for chapter one to left off with a cliff hanger, but how was this chapter? I'm not the best writer but hopefully this book goes places 🤞🏼leave your thoughts in the comments 🫶🏼 Also I forgot to show you ...

And this is Hanuel:

Sorry i don't know why Dae has to be attractive but he just is 😅