Chapter 5

As you saw the members waving towards you, the crowd started looking for who they were waving to and sure enough, they found exactly what they were looking for. Noticing that the cameras were no longer focused on the kids but now on you, you hightailed it to your car but that didn't stop the crazy obsessed fans, as they followed you to your car. You hurried and drove away before the fans ended up breaking one of your windows.

After arriving at the mall, you put 2 and 5 together and decided that since you met pretty much met THE STRAY KIDS, it was the universe telling you that you need to buy more of their merch, so after doing a bit of girl math, you happily skipped over to your favorite kpop store but on your way there, you were suddenly stopped by a very attractive man,

" Um hi, I just um came to you to um," it was very clear that the man was nervous. Looking over, you could see that he had open his number pad, seeing that you decided to help the poor boy and punched in your number, you saw how adorable he was, seeing his face light up as you handed the boy his phone back. "Don't text me on no bullshit ok?" you said half-jokingly to the boy, " I won't, thank you," you smiled to yourself seeing him walk away.

Making your way over to the store, you were ecstatic to find out that they now had VCHA merch, you quickly scanned the shelves and found the cutest pc of Kaylee:

Feeling accomplished, you went and found NewJeans, Stray Kids, TxT, Ateez, Enhypen, P1harmony, BlackPink, and it's not a kpop haul without of course, BTS merch. After you decided that was enough for the day, you went to check out. " Hi, did you find everything alright today?" The cashier asked, " Since I found the pc of Kaylee, I guess I did." You said with a small giggle, " Alright your total comes out to be 301,259 won ( about 225 US dollars)" your jaw dropped, you knew it was going to be a lot but you didn't expect THAT much.

Regardless, you pulled out you wallet, because they were worth it. You handed the cashier your credit card, knowing damn well this store was gonna make your ass broke. Ah the things you do for K-pop. Grabbing your bags, you hit up a couple more store, Victoria Secret and Bath & Body Works being a couple.

You made your way to your car, placing the bags in the passenger seat. Getting into the driver seat, you made your way home. Shockingly enough you made it home with any crazy fans following you, or so you thought. You unlocked your door and kicked your door open. Your hand were sore from holding all those bags, "Urg, I'm gonna be broke," you said, blowing hair out of your face while setting your bags down in your room.

After going through your stuff and putting everything up, you heard your stomach growl, "I guess that's my sign to get something to eat," you said with a small chuckle. You decided on noodles cause you were tired and honestly didn't feel like cooking anything. Grabbing the pack of ramen out of your pantry, you grabbed a bowl, opened the ramen, placed the noodles in the bowl, a few breaking off as you shoved it into the bowl, ran water in the bowl and placed it in the microwave for 3 minutes.

As you were waiting on your noodles to finish, you heard something fall but you just brushed off, considering how you weren't necessarily the neatest person out there. After the 3 minutes were up, you grabbed your food and drained most of the water but not all of it and poured the flavor packet into the bowl. Making your way over to your utensils drawer, you picked up your favourite pair of chopsticks.

Sitting down on your couch and putting on one of the best BL out there: Love in the Air ( facts and also To be Loved in House: I do. Best Bl tho lowkey) As the show started playing you got a strange sense of deja vu, like something bad was gonna happen. Something told you to turn around and as you did, you saw an unknown person standing behind you with a large brick," Who are you and how did you get in my house?!" You screamed " wrong question." Saying that, the last thing you saw was the unknown person grabbing your phone before running.

You woke up in a hospital bed with your mother, the twins, and Jin standing above you. " Where am I?" You said no one exactly. The twins heard you speak, they started crying," Y/n!!" They said simultaneously,"You don't remember?" Jin spoke up, " You were knocked out."