Chapter 4

Once you finished reading the notification, you threw your phone in excitement. " Oh my God! Oh my God!!" you couldn't believe it, JYP hired you AND you get to work with the infamous Stray Kids. ' wait a damn minute,if I work with Stray Kids, that means...... I GET TO DO CHANNIE'S MAKEUP!!' you thought to yourself, smiling like a maniac.( the girlies/guys that get it, get it and girlies/ guys that don't,don't🤠).

You were beyond excited as not everyone gets the chance to do their idols makeup. You suddenly remembered that you promised to call your mom and update her, just as you were about to call her, you heard your doorbell ring. " Who is it!" you called out.

No answer. So you went to see, you opened your door, just to see the one person that could actually fuck up your current mood: Dae. " What do you want," you said ready to end this conversation. " No hey, no nothing, just a what do I want? Damn I feel some typa way." " Good," you replied, closing the door but nothing is ever that simple, now is it?

Of course his foot had to stop the door from closing, "but that's not why I came to see you princess," you cringed at the nickname, it was different when Hyunjin called you that but with Dae, it just made him sound like a perv, " I came to ask you if you wanted to hang out."

you didn't respond, you just slammed the door in his face and locked your door. ding. you looked at you phone to see you had a message notification from you favorite person currently: Chris.

Chris Hi, how's your day going so far?

It WAS going
amazing, until a
certain someone
decided to pop up
at my house😒
I'm sorry some
jackass decided to
fuck up my girl's day.
Is there any way I can
make it better again?
Hold up,
rewind, your
girl?!
Yeah, I was hoping
you wouldn't mind.
I mean I don't,
it just caught
me off guard
but my day
would be 100
times better if you
let me see your face? seen _______________________________________________________________________________

You turned your phone off, not feeling like moping around, you decided to find some clothes to wear ( you can choose either or make up your own clothes🤷)"

After you chose your outfit, you decided to go to the mall

After you chose your outfit, you decided to go to the mall. As you were walking out to your car, you saw a huge crowd, being curious, you made your way over there, and just as you thought you day was going pretty okay, it did an entire 360, going from okay to absolutely amazing.

In the center of the crowd were 8 men wearing hats and masks, omg wait there's no way, as you got closer you realized that it was THE Stray Kids and you didn't think that Hyunjin would recognize you, let alone remember you but as they were walking, he looked up and you could see him whispering to another member and once he finished speaking, you could see all of the members looking at you while smiling and waving.

It wasn't long until people caught on and started looking for who the idols were waving at and sure enough, they found exactly who they were looking for.

Sorry this chapter is short, the next chapter will be longer but its better than nothing ♡ also go check out my other book : A lifetime with you