Shizen: Don't worry they probably won't even see it~

Ike: Oh thanks

Ike took a little to long to figure out what he meant.

Ike: OI, NOT FUNNY!!!

Shizen: Pretty sure it is.

Shizen then decide to jump in the pool. Then the stars of the show, the girls, appeared.

Kushida: Wow, this pool doesn't even compare to my middle school one.

Kei: I know right, I've never seen something this massive before.

Shizen:*in the distance* That's what she said!

Kei: HUh?!

A few of the girls giggled, while others didn't find it amusing.

Horikita: That moron.

Now over with the boys.

Ike: They're here! The girls are finally here!

Yama: Yes! Paradise is on the other side of this pool!

Though they noticed something off.

Yama: Huh are there fewer girls than usual?

Ike: Hasebe where is Hasebe?!

Yama: And Sakura?! I don't see them?! Professor what's going on?!

Sotomura was a loss for words in the observation deck. Were they still changing, he didn't know.

Yama: P-Professor, behind you!

Sotomura turned around and saw the missing girls of the class not in swimsuits! They were sitting in the observation deck!

Ike: N-no it can be.

Ike collapsed to his knee as if the world had just ended.

Ike: I thought I would get to see big boobs!

Ike screamed out in agony, which was basically committing social suicide as the girls up on the observation deck could here him. Now they were gossiping about him, so his social life was already 6 feet under.

Yama: Ike this isn't the time to be sad. There are still lots of other girls!

Ike: Y-yeah your right! Anyone is fine, this isn't the time to feel down!

Yama: Yeah

They both hug each other affirming their friendship, even if it as gay as shit.

Kushida: What are you two doing? It looks fun!

Ike: Ku-ku-ku-kushida-chan

Kushida wanting get in on their action walked up to them. The school swimsuit she was wearing really emphasized her curves. All eyes were now on Kushida as her D-cup breasts and fat ass were in display for everyone to see.

 All eyes were now on Kushida as her D-cup breasts and fat ass were in display for everyone to see