Ike: Aw man.

Yama: Tch kill joy.

Shizen: Anyway, I bet on Kushida.

Ike: Huh, Really!?

Yama: I knew you were a good man!

Ayanokoji just stared at Shizen with an even more blank lookin his eyes then usual.

Ayanokoji: Say one thing and do another why don't you.

Shizen felt Ayanokoji's gaze on him after betting on Kushida. He wrapped his arm around Ayanokoji's neck and lead him away for the group.

Shizen: Come on, don't look at me like that. I know I'm gonna win so I didn't want to feel bad for taking your points~

Ayanokoji just continued to stare at Shizen.

Ayanokoji: I'm telling Horikita.

Shizen: Oh good idea!

Ayanokoji:............

Ayanokoji looked at Shizen flabbergasted

Shizen: If you tell her then she will have reason to acknowledge my existence.

Ayanokoji:......What

Ayanokoji's genius quantum level computer brain, which can calculate a million different possibilities, could not compute the level of SIMP that Shizen was exuding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ike: Wow, look at this massive pool!

The long awaited swim class that Ike and the other have been waiting for has finally arrived.

The boys walked in and looked over the massive indoor pool with crystal clear water.

Yama: This school is the best!

Ike: Now where are the girls!? Are they here yet?!

Ike looked around sniffing the air like an actual dog in heat.

Ayanokoji: I think that they'll take a while to change.

Ike: What do you think will happen if I jump into the girl locker room?

Shizen: They would probably beat you, Suzune would make sure your dick would never work again, file charges against you, expel you from the school, and put you on a sex offender list for the entirety of Japan to see.

Ike:.....Don't ruin my fun with your hyper realistic answers.

Ayanokoji: If you stare too much at the girls they will probably hate you.

Ike: What kind of guys wouldn't stare?! Ah, what happens if I get a boner?!

Ayanokoji: You social life at school will vanish.