Prologue 6(end)

When I arrived I was in front of a small house that looked to be empty or rather abandoned. I looked around me to see if I could find the boys but I was alone... In a creepy dark forest. Great. So, as any normal person would do and that was to turn around and go home and that was exactly what I was doing until I heard screaming from the boys.

'Godness! You all better be okay!'

My natural instinct kicked in and that was to see if they were okay and I ran towards them. As I was running I saw that I was in front of a mine and from the entrance, I could see them and when looking further into the mine I saw a giant of some kind. I quickly picked up a rock and throw it at the monster which luckily distracted it and made the boys notice me.

''Come on! stop standing around and run!!!'' one of them with navy blues hair grabbed my arm and ran

All three of the bolted out of the Mine and as we ran away I turned my head look for the monster but saw something sparkling in the mine but not wanting to stay any longer and see what it was I continued to run. We all ran to the small house that I found when I arrived here. we all stopped to catch our breath. Ace looked at me with anger.

''Why are you here?! Aren't you suppose to be back at NRC?! In the nurses office?!" He said while huffing

''I'm here because the moment after I woke up I heard from the principal that you might get expelled! And you went to the mine for some stone!. And now I see some Giant chasing you?! You should be lucky that I did come when I did.''

''Shut up...'' Ace mumbled. I saw Yuu walking up to me and placing his hands on my shoulders

" Y/n I'm glad you're okay but this monster is dangerous you should go back. We will try to handle it" he said hoping to convince me.

" I should go back I would love to go back but I have a bad feeling at the back of my head so I'm staying"
I stated my ground and they just sighed.

"Oh! I forgot to introduse myself!" I said walking up to the boy with a spade mark on his eye with a kind smile

"I'm Y/n L/n nice too meet you.....

"Deuce. Deuce Spade" he said shaking my hand, we smiled at each other until we heard Ace cough to get our attention

''If you don't mind me asking why did you come? It wasn't your mess to clean"

I looked at him and I also questioned myself why I was here as well.

''I got worried... And the headmaster only said that with my best interest at heart which I now understand why he didn't want me to come with you three." I stated looking at the group

There was silence between all of us for a little bit before I decided to break it.

"Before we ran away I saw something sparkling in the mine. I think it's the stone you're looking for." I said looking into the mine's direction

"Let's get this over with and get out of here"

'Are you sure because if we go back there we will probably die!'
Ace shouted and I just looked at him with a smile on my face.

"That's why I have a plan. But you three need to listen to me and work together! do you understand?" I said seriously

Deuce, Ace, and Grim looked at each other and then back at me nodding.

"Good so this is what you three will do...

Ace, Yuu and Grimm will create a distraction be sure not to be in one place Deuce you will get the crystal and when you get it you all are running to the exit I will try to prepare myself if the monster attacks just in case but hopefully we will have enough time to make a run for it"