𝑻𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅.
𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 ... 𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕. 𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊s𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒅. 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒕. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆. 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 ... 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚.
𝑪.𝑨

My heart stiffened into a hard ball. He was there? But how? I wiped my rolling tears on my face sighed. That rose; I was keeping it with the other from previous night.

                                                                                                                                  💀💀

KATHARINE

"Is this all Jimmy?" I questioned him looking at the books. The restaurant was rented for a wedding today. All the workers; including me and Bella are there. The clients have paid, now I was looking at the invoice and receipts. "Yes, Ms Hyde. It is all." He replied, eyes warmly brown with his black haircut shining. "Okay, thank you, Jim." He nodded and walked away.
"Wait!" I called out for him. I wasn't done talking!
"Excuse me for yelling but I wasn't done talking yet. We, have to make sure that we check everything they use. Should there be any broken glass, bowl or plate; report that to Isabella and count how many things are broken alright?"
"Yes, Ms Hyde."
"That's all, thank you." He walked out proudly. That chef was something else. He was - handsome and beautiful.
No, no, no, I wasn't about to go there! I bit on my bottom lip stressed, I wasn't going to go out there to the crowd. I didn't need the noise. "Katharine!"
Isabella yelled for me walking in the office. She sat on my desk and gave me a full glass of champagne. "Drink up, you look - thirsty."
I took it with a thank you nod, "you're right Bella. I am very thirsty... and drained." I replied with a very low tone. I was a shit-whipped person those days. My life was crazy. I was dating a ghost, Ben thought I was sick, I got charcoal letters, I saw and sensed things that were not there; everything was upside down. I was seeing him that day - Christian. I was terrified. What will he say? How will he look? What will I say? It was pathetic! Everything seemed to be upside down for me. How did he hear me talking to mom and dad?
Sheesh!
"A penny for your thoughts?" Bella said. I sighed, that was not going to be easy. I elaborated everything from the previous night to that day's scene when I went to the cemetery. When I finished, she just gazed at me blankly. "Katharine are you aware that this person might really be a ghost?"
"Yes."
"Yet, you love him?"
"Yes! I love him regardless anything Bella. He's my first love."
"First love? A ghost Kate? How are you going to live with this lost soul forever? Will you have a family you want with this ghost? Kate what are you doing? Are you out of your marbles?!"
She yelled at me. I knew it was crazy but - I love him. Oh-so-much. And so, I had to make her understand.
"Isabella you have to understand that-"
"No!" I cringed in awe.
"Don't do this Katerina! It's mad and crazy; how could you even consider that? A ghost? No!"
I blinked at her teary; swallowing the lump on my throat. "What a bittersweet first love." I chuckled bitterly at myself. "Don't utter shit here Katharine. 'Bittersweet first love?' For what love? Are you aware that this god damn soul might stick to you so much that you won't even date a single person. It will always be against your relationships then it'll break them?" She huffed in frustration. "Baby I'm not trying to be jealous, insensitive and all that shit but I'm looking out for you, bestie. Since when does a living human date ghosts?"
I shut my eyes closed. Honestly, she was right.