Kongpob nodded with a friendly smile, acknowledging the team. Arthit continued, "Now, let me introduce you to these brilliant minds."

First to your left is Pim, our Security Solutions Architect:
Pim, with a passion for designing robust security solutions, greeted Kongpob with a firm handshake.
"Welcome, Kongpob. If you ever need insights into our security architecture, I'm your go-to person."

" Second to your left is Piya, our Cybersecurity Strategist: Piya, the strategic thinker of the team, extended a warm welcome. "Great to have you on board, Kongpob. If you ever want to discuss cybersecurity strategies or potential threats, feel free to reach out."

" This young man is Nat, our Operational Security Analyst: Nat, focused on the operational aspects of cybersecurity, gave Kongpob a nod of acknowledgment. "Hi Kongpob, glad to have you with us. If you need assistance with day-to-day security operations, I'm here."

" Last but not least is Tina, our Resource Protection Coordinator: Tina, responsible for safeguarding digital resources, smiled warmly.
"Welcome, Kongpob. If there's anything related to resource protection or coordination, I'm at your service."

Kongpob, impressed by the expertise and camaraderie of his team, expressed his gratitude. "Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm excited to collaborate and contribute to our shared mission of cybersecurity excellence."

As the meeting concluded, the team dispersed with a sense of unity and purpose, ready to face the ever-evolving challenges of the cybersecurity landscape.

.................

As soon as the lunch break started - all the prim and proper undersecretaries with fancy titles , gathered in his cabin, around Kong with curious gazes and excited smiles like Kid around mystery box.

" Hi Bossman ! " The pixie cut young omega , a petite girl barely twenty two, with twinkling eyes hurried to his desk. " Can I call you phi?"

Kong nodded " Yes! All of you who are younger than me can call me Phi Kong. No need for formalities. "

"Phi Kong, is that your welcome package?" Tina curiously eyed the package " Dang! They really went all out with yours!"

Kongpob smiled "Yeah, it's quite impressive. It's first of a kind I have eecieved in my 9 years experience. Got a bit confused about the heat pills and diffuser, though."

Nat, the tall , lean man with curly hairs laughed "Oh, those! I thought I was the only one. They're harmless and very benefecial, Khun, trust me. You'll get used to the quirks around here."

"Remember my first day?" Piya laughed remembering " They gave me a little plant, and I managed to spill water on my desk trying to water it. Classic me!"

Kongpob too chuckled. Piya's enthusiasm was contagious.
"I guess I should be grateful for the lack of water-related challenges today."

Natt smiled " You should postpone your thankfulness until you really get to know our resident Mischief Maven Pim."

" I'm not that bad" Pim whined " Don't ruin my image infront of Boss man. "

" Oh come on. Own it you are most mischievous of the lot" Piya patted her back " Own it! You even have a formal award for that! "

" You know what Phi... She once accidentally sent a mass email with cat memes to the entire company." Tina whispered .

Kongpob was amused"Cat memes? I'm definitely looking forward to that!"

Piya shook her head " Its not just cat memes phi. That was most innocuos of her pranks.
Once she managed to subtly alter the email signatures of a few colleagues including Khun Arthit. Instead of the usual professional titles, they found whimsical titles.
Our finance head became Master of Coffee Breaks and Phi Prem became-Office Plant Whisperer. Khun Arthit was Boss Manatee.
' Sir Grumps-a-lot' almost had our head."