Infamous Cookies

After two hours of thinking what to do, an idea popped up in my brain and I strolled over to the kitchen.
I turned on my phone, going to my notes and clicked on the one that said-the infamous chocolate chip cookie recipe.
"Hey, baby" I heard Mason say. I turned to the direction from where his voice came and saw him walking towards me.
"What's up" I smiled as I felt him hug me from behind. I continued reading it, feeling him place his head in the crook of my neck.
"What are you up to?" he asked, his voice low.
"Baking cookies" I turned around and pecked his lips, before walked over to the fridge to get the ingredients.
"Can I have some?" he asked, walking after me, sounding hopeful, amd grabbed the butter and the some of the other ingredients I was holding. I looked at him and said.
"Depends"
He frowned "Depends on what?" we put the stuff on the counter at the same time.
"If I'll feel generous enough" I shrugged and got the flour.
"Oh?"
"Yep" I smiled, smugly, pouring the flour into the bowl, before setting it down and grabbing the sugar.
"Then I'll just make my own cookies" he said pulling up his sleeves to his elbows and grabbed another bowl, reaching for the flour container. I paused, looking at him.
"What you don't think I can make my own cookies?" he added sass into his voice. I raised my hands in defense.
"Nooooo" I said, trying to sound serious. He nodded, and continued whatever he was planning on doing.
We both continued our work, Mason silently glancing over at me to know what ingredient to add next. He stopped and scratched the top of his head before rubbing his face in frustration. I looked over at him and grinned. His face and hair had some flour on it. I leaned on the counter with one hand propping me.
"Hey Mason" I said, he raised his eyes to me "you've got something on" I pointed to my cheek. He frowned, raising his hand to his face, and tried wiping it but instead it got worse as there was even more flour on his hands. I burst out laughing, making Mason frown deeper.
"Haha yes very funny" he said, voice laced with sarcasm.
"It is" I continued laughing. Mason grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at me.
"Now it's funny" he grinned, looking smug. My mouth fell open, not laughing anymore. Game on.
"So that's how you wanna play, huh?" I said, grabbing two palms of flour and attacking him. He put his hands up, trying to shield himself but that did little. He threw more flour at me and me at him. It went like this back and forth, until somehow we ended up all coated in flour and Mason standing close, almost trapping me against the counter. I blew the flour that was on my hand at his face.
"You look extra white, babe" I teased still laughing, he smiled at me.
"Yeah?" he lowered his eyes to my lips before looking back up at my eyes.
"mhm" his lips were on mine, kissing me, gently. His hands wrapped around my waist, while mine went up to his hair. He detached his lips and trailed kisses on my jaw. "Mason we sh-" soft lips were back on mine shutting me. His hands went lower to my thighs and picked me up, placing me on the counter, while standing between my legs. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, turning the kiss into a makeout session. I tugged on his hair, making him groan. I internally screamed right there. Detaching his lips from mine he kissed and sucked on my neck. I involuntarily moved my head to the side giving him better access.
"Mason, no hickeys" I warned, my breath shaky. He ignored me and continued kissing me. I pulled him closer to me and he placed his lips on mine again. A bowl fell from the counter. I pulled away, startled. Mason acted quickly and caught it before it hit the ground.
"I always knew that you were secretly Peter Parker." I teased. He smiled, placing it back on its place and gave me a long kiss.
"Don't tell anyone" he smirked. I used an imaginary zipper and zipped my mouth, throwing its imaginary key away.
"We should probably get to cleaning" I said, looking around. Hopping off the counter, I dusted myself.
"Why can't it be clean with just one snap" Mason whined. I rolled my eyes and we got to cleaning.
After half an hour of endless cleaning and showering, we placed the cookies in the oven and finally sat down.
"How long for he cookies?" Mason asked.
"Until they're ready" I smiled. He came closer to me.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you" I smiled, and leaned in to kiss him.
The infamous chocolate chip cookies were one of the best I have ever tasted. They were infamous for a reason.

____

Author's note:
First one,
Word count: 849
LMAOOO
Comment if you have any requests, LOVES ;)