'WHEREVER THEY AT , I'ma throw(I'ma throw)
Creep up then I blow (Creep up then I blow)
They talk in' on bro, but lost so much bros
G-Pop, fries, both of'em float (G-pop)
Do a hit out the rental,get low
(Glahhh)
Beam on his face,make his head touch his toes(Glahhhh)
Catch a opp, then I'm makin' a show (grah)
Stupid nigga should've had a pole
(Should've had his pole)'

Today he figured the studio could help him stale some time. while ny got comfortable at home, if he showed up now he'd make her uncomfortable and he didn't want that.

"Yoo ma heart, you good?"Justin looked up seeing 83 baby coming outta the booth.

They both dapped up before speaking.

Justin shrugged his shoulders taking a seat rolling his spliff "I'm good,I guess"

"How sis" 83 asked grabbing his bag so he could roll one too.

"She doing better just don't remember us still" jay answered

"i know you trying to keep it together, for you and her. If you need to talk im here" 83 said taking a sip from his styrofoam cup. Justin took one look and already knew what he was sipping on.

"i know, I just ain't really been feeling like talking lately " Justin explained lighting the blunt.

"We all got our days, only the strong survive. Remember she's strong bro"

truthfully 83 was going through it with his bm. She wasn't letting him see his son right now, so he had been pouring up a lot lately. Dealing is nothing could until he got everything settled in court.

Justin could see the sincerity in 83 face. He never doubt it their friendship they had been brothers since second grade. So he knew what 83 was saying was coming from the heart.

"Yoo" the gang came in dapped up each other taking seat from the other side of jay and 83.

Everyone was engaging in conversations. While jay was just sitting there lost in his own thoughts. Ay'nalla was all he could think about. He couldn't even check on her like he wanted.

He didn't wanna scare her off. she had only been out her coma for a few weeks. But there was so much he wanted to say. But couldn't.

He just wanted her back,the real her.

And if he couldn't get her back. He'd show her why they were ment for each other. He didn't need her to remember him. He needed her to love him like he loved her. He'd start all over again if had to with her. Because she was worth it.

*******

"Nalla" Carmen knock on nys door hoping for a response but she heard nothing as sad as it sounds she had been knocking for quite some time now.

"Nalla!!" Carmen sighed opening her door. She peeked her head in nys room, to see she was looking through a scrap book. she made before she lost her memory.

She looked so happy in some of the pictures nalla never thought she could be happy. Apparently she was, she seemed like she was real happy before she lost her memory. she hated she couldn't remember the best days of her life.