O7

ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 5ᴛʜ
3:20 ᴘᴍ
📍ɴʏ's

Ny moved around the room packing "Okay move I have to finish packing" ny was packing a bag or two, to get ready to go visit her mom in the city she would be gone a week.

To long for Justin's liking, but he knew he would still come out there to see her he wasn't go last a full week without her he knew that for a fact.

"Why can't you pack it later" he asked laying back on her bed fixing his hat

"Be cause I hate doing shit at the last minute" she spoke honestly she hated doing things at the last minute. Cause then she had to rush. And she didn't like rushing.

"Mmcht aii, you just ready to leave me already" Justin spoke with his voice came off more harsh then normal he's already blunt he gives I don't care vibes it's just how he talks at least not to ny when he speaks to her he's a totally different person ny gets his sweet side.

Justin knew how he felt about nalla he knew he loved her.  In love with her. He knew he wanted to marry her in the matter of time he knew what he wanted he already had her. He had a taste of her.

Ny got up from where she was sitting With a frown on her face ny sitting  on Justin lap his hand instantly went to her waist " Pooh don't be like that, I don't wanna leave you"

Justin smack his lips rolling his eyes"Mmcht don't try to sweet talk me"

Nalla rolled her eyes at his snotty remark she couldn't figure out why he was being so mean of course he misses her and she misses him but right now he was somebody else she didn't know if she liked it or not

Nalla sighed laying on his chest giving in to him."please stop"

Justin looked down at nalla seeing she had pout on her face, making him soften his while looking at her she looked so cute to him right now.

Justin rubbed his hands up and down her back as he looked down at her his heart was melting for her. Being in love with her is one of the best feelings in the world. Nalla's like a book he can't put down or a song he'd want to listen to on repeat forever.

Planting sweet kisses all over ny's face he mumbled I'm sorry as his hand fiddled with her strings to her sweats untying them slithering his hand in her pants sliding her panties over

He slid his other hand into nalla hair, gripping the curls at the base of her neck and using them to pull ny's head back, just to be able to kiss her harder. As he fingered her. "Fuck jay" whimpers. Nalla lips were soft Justin could never stop kissing her. Nalla started grinding on Justin's fingers moaing in his mouth

Justin sucked on her neck leaving passion marks, making a trail down her chest. Nalla bit her lip as she tired to hold her moans

Justin flipped them over taking his hand outta her pants licking his fingers" shit taste so good" Justin got in between her legs pressing himself against her area making her Nani have a heart beat. Justin sucked on ny neck as she made soft wimmpers again

Ny wrapped her legs around Justin waist looking up into his big brown beautiful eyes as he looked down into hers.

Pulling Justin closer so they were face to face locking lips again while Justin pull her pants off " I'm go miss you Pooh"

"Ima miss you too" he admitted " now take these off".

******

Ny sat passenger as Carmen drove to the airport texting Justin about how much she was gonna miss him.

Y'all haven't even been away from each other for five minutes" Carmen smiled she knew how much they meant to each other

Nalla yawn laughing laying her head on the window " I know but he my Pooh I just miss him already"

Remember you didn't want nun to do with him when yall first met"

Mm yea he was kinda hard to resist then to" Nalla smiled thinking back when they first met how he made her feel.

Girl you knew you was jacking him all along don't play"

I really wasn't interested in him in the beginning but—— but what you knew you liked him I remember how y'all looked at each other all in love"

Love is what made her fall Justin was so sweat,gentle and kind to her no man could take Justin's spots

"Slow down Carmen we got thirty minutes till the flits ready"

"I know but we gotta get a parking spot for there all gone" Carmen answered switching lanes

"Okay you right" Nalla sat back watching her surroundings something felt off.

Nalla sighed sitting back in her seat pulling her phone outta her pocket checking her notifications Justin hadn't texted her back yet that was bothering her already.

"How's you and ddot relationship"

Carmen side eyed ny making her giggle"What relationship, we're just friends"

The two girl looked at each other before busting out laughing "You still mad at him" ny asked already knowing

"Mad not even the word"they both laughed  "niggas is weird always have been, and it's his lose"

Carmen knew she still wanted to be with darrain, she wouldn't dare admit it to him.

"We can beat his ass if you want" ny suggested. She was dead serious too

The last few months that past ny grew a soft spot for Carmen. Carmen was like a little sister to her. When it came to Carmen she didn't play she even to put a few bitches in they place cause they thought they was go treat her any way. Ny nip that shit in the butt right then and there.

Carmen squinting her eyes, and she looked out the window "I think we missed our turn"

Ay'nalla rolled her eyes sighing "Mmcht I told you ass stop driving so damn fast"

"What me driving fast got to do with us missing the turn"

"Cause al——-CARMEN" ny screams right before the bus came in contact hitting the car making it flip over 3xs

The two girls screams were heard as it flips.

Carmen didn't know that day would change her and nalla's life. They were on there way to airport.

Once the car stopped flipping there is a moment of silence, extreme silence like a piercing sound in your ear silence. The crash itself is very disorienting. It's loud. Everything becomes still and quiet right after the impact. Knocking ny out cold.

"Ny WAKE UP" Ny wasn't moving she was just a hanging there, they had to get out quick. The car was upside down making it harder for Carmen to get ny out Carmen could barely stand there was a sharp piece of glass through her leg.

Carmen could barely feel her hands they were all cut up and bloody from the crash. She saw blood dripping from nalla head seeing she had a big gash on her head making Carmen panic.

"Ny please wake up I can't move" Carmen cried trying to un strap her but couldn't.

Carmen screamed for nalla"PLEASE PLEASE " Carmen tried un strapping her one last time

The last thing Carmen could remember was red & blues lights before everything went pitch black....

I know it's shorts but I had to get this chapter out the way... it's not proof read