~Overworked~

Solar was sat at the front desk, looking at the computer for- actually, what was he looking for? He couldn't even remember. He had been scrolling through a website about something for hours now. His vision was blurry and he couldn't read what the website was about.

He was tired, he knew that. But he was afraid that if he didn't keep working, his family would find him useless and scrap him, like his moon wanted to do. But his Moon was dead, not alive, and his family wouldn't do that...right?

No, no. They wouldn't. Earth doesn't have the heart to do that and Lunar and him have a great friendship. Moon and him are like brothers, or are they brothers? He still doesn't know his position in the family tree but he didn't care right now. But what about Sun? Would he care?

Oh God. Is he overthinking again? He can't remember. What was he thinking about? Why can't he remember? Everything around him was blurry and all he could hear was a beeping noise, he could hear a muffled voice as he curled up on the floor like the pathetic animatronic he is-

Wait. Why was he on the floor? Wasn't he on the chair just a few moments ago? Why was he curling in on himself? Why was everything so blurry? Why did he feel so tired? He didn't know. He didn't know much right now. That's funny. He's usually referred to as a smart animatronic, and now he's curled up on the floor crying, not what do.

Oh. He was crying. He could feel the black liquid falling from his closed eyes. When did he close his eyes? Why was everything going darker than it already was? Was he falling into rest mode? He didn't know. He didn't understand. He didn't understand what was happening, he didn't understand why he was so scared.

***

Solar opened his eyes, looking around he saw he was in a different room. He was in an unused storage room that Moon said he could use like his own bedroom. Solar barely used it, other than when Moon would drag him to charge when his battery was low.

He noticed he wasn't dizzy. He unplugged himself from the charging port and looked around. He found a note that said the following:

'Hey Solar. I found you crying on the floor in the front desk, you fell into rest mode while I was trying to calm you down. Decided to bring you to your room to charge. Also, you are surprisingly light, how?? Earth, Lunar and Sun were there as well, they were very worried. You gave us quite the scare. Be careful and stay away from the computer for now, lunar is making sure you have rest. If you couldn't tell he's probably sleeping on you.

From Moon'

Solar looked down, finally noticing the sma- fun sized lunar animatronic that was in rest mode on top of him. Solar couldn't help but smile. At the note and at Lunar. This really helped him see how much his family cares for him. He was calling them family but he didn't really know if that was correct.

He noticed he wasn't wearing his goggles and work gloves. He looked to his left and found them on the counter. He couldn't reach them without waking Lunar up so he decided to leave them.

***

Should I make a part two to this???

Words: 536