Chapter 37 - The Revelation

JENNIFER was living a life with her sister, Katherine. But the problem is that, she don't treats with her stepmother as good as what she does to Katherine, because she can't accept her in the family. She warned her not to tell Katherine or her father to what she was doing to her, or else she would be thrown away from the house.

Jennifer and Katherine were sisters at the same father, but not with the same mother. Their dad once had a child on Mary---Jennifer's mom, while he had also a child on Rachel---Katherine's mom.
When Jennifer was five years old, her mother died so her father decided to live with her stepmother and stepsister.
Katherine later knew that she had a sister so she loves her very much.

In school, some of Jennifer's classmates were teasing her. And there was a group of friends whose bullying her. She was not really good in class so her classmates laughed at her everytime she spoke a wrong answer. Since that she was a humble child, she just don't mind them so she was sad in school.

A few days passed, their father died and they all mourned. Jennifer and Katherine were sad.

In school, Jennifer's teacher, Aaron Miller, scolded her in front of his class. She was so ashamed plus her classmates were bullying her so she began to cry.

One afternoon in the school, the news spread that there was a student who died---a 7th grade girl student named Jennifer Woods.
Katherine cried when her mother told her that her stepsister was dead. They said that she jumped from a 3-story building in their school. Katherine sobbed and she want to see her body but her mother told her that she was already dead so she just directly buried.

Sarah stared while the tears were falling from her eyes.
"We are truly, truly sorry Kath." Nick said humbly.
Joshua just looked down.
Katherine wiped her tears."She's my only sister. And she died---and all because of you! So you should PAY this!"
"Kathy forgive them. We don't know the full reason why she suicided! If maybe because of our friends---or maybe because of some problems, who guess?!" Sarah said.
"Don't make any excuses! It's a crystal clear that THEY killed her!"
"Forgive us Katherine, we don't know that she was your sister" Joshua said.
"No! You lose her life, so therefore you'll pay your life too!"
She took a deep breath and said, "I will gonna kill YOU, in revenge to my sister's death."
Sarah gasped, "No! That's not going to happen! Katherine no, we're your friends right?" she cried a beg.
Katherine looked at her. "I'm never gonna be your friend anymore!"
"No! I know that you are the same Katherine that I knew, and loved. The ghost is just who reigns in you!"
"And one more thing. I didn't tell you this, that I am the one who killed Lindsay!"
"What!?"
Joshua confused.
"After Lindsay and Joshua talked outside, then I asked her for a walk and we talked on the way until I lead her to a mountain cliff. Then I pushed her down!"
Sarah cried "What? You are the one who killed her..."
"Yes. Is it that obvious?"
"You're an EVIL!" Joshua yelled at her.
"This is not enough 'coz I'm gonna kill all of you here to revenge!"
Her eyes turned to red. "And by the way I didn't tell you this too. The ghost is my sister. She is Jennifer!"
They gasped. "What?!"
"Well, she enters into my body and she controls me to kill you! I know that this is wrong---that I'm doing wrong, but when I knew that she is my sister, and when I found out that you are the reason of her death, I was fainted. And I feels that someone is forcing me to be an EVIL! Actually I knew her since we're in 1st year of college---and she's the ghost, my sister who asks help to revenge her death."
They can't believe what Katherine saying. And Sarah was correct.
"And you joined to us because you have a plan, and that is to kill us?" Nick asked her.
"The truth is, in high school, yeah I decided to join to your group because I was alone that time. When my sister died, my mom planned to live in New York---to make a new beginning, and she wanted me to come with her because we are the two who left in the family. I was so sad that time, that my beloved father was gone and my sister left me. I already sworn to myself to revenge her death.
My mother was busy to her businesses and I am lack of her 'love'. I can't leave our house and the memories there but she forced me to go. I refused and she still forced me, so one day I decided to escape. Then I leave her, but I am still in California, lived my life on myself. I enrolled to the school as grade 10th where you are there. I decided to be with you as my own family and until we graduated in high school. But then all was changed when I found out that my friends were my own enemy that I've been waiting for a long time to revenge on."
"And what do you mean before that we're going to search who the ghost is?" Sarah asked.
"The truth is I planned everything. I lied to you as if I don't know something. I planned this for many years and now that it is successful---and now we're here. I planned that's why I hit Aaron by the car and he died. He deserved it because he involved to my sister's death.
I also planned that we came here to our old house---the trap where Blake died and the death of Lindsay too. These----are all my fault, and because of me, you're the next who will gonna die tonight."
Sarah cried and begged, "Katherine, have mercy on us. I know that it's just that ghost who controls you and reigns in your heart and mind to do evil things. You're not an evil Kath. I know you're a good friend---you're a good girl. Please listen to me."
Her conscience awaken but the ghost tries to cover it.
"And I will forget my mission? To forget the revenge of her through me? No!"
Katherine went to Sarah and tried to get the tie out from her legs.
"What are you going to do with me?!"
"I'm leading you to death!"
Nick exclaimed, "No! Katherine stay out of her! Just leave her alone. She's no fault with this, she's innocent! Remember that she came before you. JUST DO IT WITH ME!"
Sarah exclaimed and cried, "No Katherine!"
"Sarah listen, I love you no matter what happen." Nick said to her.
Katherine stood up.
"STOP THAT DRAMA! There's no exception here, but now you choose that you will be the first, then here I go." She walked to the corner of the basement and took a big knife, and went toward Nick.
Sarah frightened, "NO!"
She finally got the tie from her legs. She saw Katherine about to kill Nick so she quickly got a shovel as she said forgive me, and cold-bloodedly hit her head.
They saw Katherine lay on the floor, and the blood suddenly flew from her head.
Sarah quickly got the tie on Nick and Joshua's arms and legs.
Now that they were free, Joshua tried to help Katherine but Nick and Sarah forced him to leave and get out from the house. So they went out from the basement.

Suddenly, Katherine's eyes opened.