Chapter 11 - Encounter

The car was still running. It was eight in the evening. They were far from the city. Everybody can't rest. Sarah was thinking while she was staring at the window of the car. Suddenly, something heavy fell above the car. They were all frightened and the car was still running. After that, many things fell above the car again. It was a heavy thing, and they were curious. Nick stopped the car and he was about to go out to look for it but Sarah who sat beside him, begged him not to and keep from driving to leave. But Nick went out. He saw nothing from above and all of them went out from the car. Suddenly, the moon hid and the stars turned to black. They looked around them and it was darked. Then they heard someone was crying. It was a voice of a girl. They was afraid so they went back inside the car. Nick started the engine but it doesn't worked. He tried it again and again but it resulted the same. They was scared because the girl was the ghost who was walking and going to their car. Nick started the car again but still, it doesn't worked. They all screamed! Nick did it again and again until the man who they placed in the back of their car was arisen and stood up. He's were like a zombie on the window of the car that trying to break it and eat them all. But the car was finally started and ran so the zombie was left and the ghost in front disappeared. Nick drove on the road straightly and fastly. He looked at Sarah and asked if she's okay, and she answered "Yes".

TO BE CONTINUED...