Contacts

This is still the same day. Just school ended.

Dogdays pov

Me and friends are waiting for Catnap. We are waiting for a while and then I see him he waves bye to another group of friends..."CATNAP" I wave to him, and then the other turn and look at him, waveing as well. He jogs over. " Hey guys, so what's going on?". "Well, my car is a four seater," Bubba says. "So is mine," Catnap says. "YOU GOT A CAR," Hoppy yells. "Well, I got to get to my games somehow?" He laughs. "Can me and Crafty ride with you," Bobby says. "OO AND M-" I cut Hoppy off. "AND ME," I say, raising my hand. They all laugh at me, but Hoppy frowning at me. "Alright, so me, Picky and Hoppy are going in my car," Bubba says.

A few moments later we all say bye and go to our cars. Or more their car, eh whatever. Crafty sits in the back with Bobby, and I sit in the front with Catnap. We all settle in his car. It's nice and clean it even smells like lavander like him. "What kind of air freshener do you have it smells nice it here," Crafty says. Catnap giggles, "I get that a lot, but I don't have an air freshener it's uh, just me." He smiled in the mirror to Crafty. Crafty blushes a bit but hides it, looking down. "What do you mean you get that a lot?" I say, looking at him curious. He looks at me, " my other friends tell me and some random girls at my games as well." He says, looking at me confused. "Anyways, let's go." he turns on his car, and it makes those nice vroom sounds I like. I don't know much about cars, but I think one would be my favorite.

Midway through the car drive, we are all relaxed, and sitting in comfortable slience with the music on it was peaceful. Well, until Catnaps phone rang. He picked it up and looked at it, and set it down, not answering it. "You're not gonna pick up," I say, looking at the phone as he put it facing down. "Oh no, it's just one of my friends," he says, looking at me a bit but looking at the road still. "Wait, where are we going?" Bobby says, half asleep. While Crafty slept on her shoulder. How cute, "Don't worry, we are almost there," His phone stops ringing and I look back and Bobby falls back to sleep and her head in on top of Crafty corns they are so cute. I took a picture because who wouldn't. I giggle and sit back in my seat and save the picture in my favorites. We pull up to the baseball practice thing? I don't know. I am not a sports person like Catnap. "Alright, lover birds, time to get up," I say to Bobby and Crafty. Catnap laughs and opens the door for the ladies to get out. I was unbecoming my seat belt and grabbing my phone and went for the door until it opened. Catnap opens my door for me. He is quite a gentleman. "Aw catnap, thank you." I smile and get out. He smiles at me and goes to the back of his car, and pulls out his bat and gear. We all walk over to the thing? I don't know, but Catnap leads us to the benches, and we sit in the front row so he can hear us root him on better. He runs off with his team to get ready. "Catnap," an old looking man calls him over, which I am assuming is his coach. He turns and jogs to him. They start talking and catnaps ears drop kinda but after he runs back with his team. I wish I heard what they wer-or no, because then I would be noisy.

I am talking with my friends until Catnap in his gear holding his bat looking kinda hot comes out. He's in the middle of his group when they are walking over to some gate box thing. Some sit down, and some go on the field. At this point, everyone is full-on done talking and is watching them all closely. "Catnap, I want you bench until second run," the coach says. Catnap nods and sits. The first guy it pretty ok he missed his first two shots but hit the third one. He didn't hit it far, so he stopped at second base. Then another guy goes up, and he hits it first, try, and it goes kinda far. The first guy made a home run because of him, and the boy who hit the ball stopped at third base. He was faster than the first boy for sure. Then it was Catnaps turn, and everyone is just tensely watching. He missed his first shot, but he didn't even try to hit it, so I don't think it counted. The guy throws the ball, and Catnap hits it hard, and it goes far like FAR. Him and the other dude make a home run. We are all cheering Catnap on surpise. Woah, I heard he was good, but I never thought THAT GOOD? "Everyone line up," the coach yells, looking frustrated. Not all of them got to hit the ball, so what's going on? " Everyone runs 4 laps because clearly some of us need a warm-up." Everyone on the team does angry faces and starts to run. This got kinda boring watching them jog, so turn to my firends who also began to talk.

"Guys, let's play a game," Hoppy says, looking like she can die to boredom. "I got a juice hoppy if you want it," Picky says, reaching for her bag. "Oo, what flavor?" Hoppy says, jumping a bit. "Apple and orange juice pick on," she says, holding both drinks in her hands. "OO APPLE APPLE" Picky gives her the drink, and she starts chugging it down. "eww, you like apple, it's yucky. I prefer orange, " I say, watching Hoppy chug it down. "Uh, no, apple is really good," Crafty says. " Well, they are both good either way," Bubba says, and Picky nods with him. Hoppy rolls her eyes at me, and I roll them back at her. "I like orange more. I think apple is too sweet," Bobby says, picking up an orange juice. Crafty slowly turns to her in shock, and Bobby only giggles and gives her apple juice.

"ALRIGHT THAT ITS I AM CUTTING TODAY PRATICE SHORT TODAY EVERYONE GO HOME" is what we hear from the coach we turn to look at what happen. We see an unhappy cat coming our way kicking dirt. "What happened?" I say, and the cat looks up, frowning. "He got a stick up his butt or something," I giggle at his comment. "Want a juice, Catnap," Picky says, holding an apple and an orange. "ooo I want an apple, please," he says, smiling big. I jokingly side eyed him. He drinks his juice and looks at me. "What?" He says, wiping some of the juice off his lips. "Pfft apple juice," I say, and pick up an orange juice. He jokingly side eyes me back. "I'm tired, how about we all stay a night at dogdays house?" Bobby says. "Uh no, it's a school night, and plus my house to messy and I don't want to clean it," I say, shrugging. "I basically met you guys, so I don't think it would be right for me to join," Catnap says, finishing his apple juice. "I mean, we came to your practice that basically means you could come to our house," Hoppy said, doing hand motions, making it look like she knows what she is saying. Bubba rolls his eyes and giggles. Catnap looks at her dumbfounded. "Our? Uhm, it's my house we're talking about, " I say, realizing what she said. "I wanna go home already," Crafty says with sleepy eyes. We all agree and start heading to our cars or more like their cars. We go with the same people we came with.

We all get in the car and make ourselves at home. Crafty laying down resting her head on Bobby's lap and Bobby on her phone while, of course, taking a few pictures of Crafty. They are so in love with each other. Catnap sets his phone on his lap and gets ready to drive. "Hey, can I borrow your phone really quick?". He looks at me and smiles "yeah sure here," he says, passing it to me. He already unlocks it for me, and his phone looks majestic, and it's just a phone. I open up the contacts apps and add my number. I set my name as your orange juice lover. As a joke for now until he wants to change it. I text myself so I can add his number as well. "There so now you can text me whenever," I say, winking at him. I thought I did something cool but looked more cringy in reality. He laughed at me, and I could hear Bobby giggling at me, too. My face flushed up with embarrassment, but I hid it with my smile. "So before I waste my gas going nowhere, where do you guys live so I can drop you off?" Catnap says, looking at the rear view mirror at the girls. "Oh, we all kinda live near each other, so it would be an easy trip," I say, thinking when I get bored, I just walk to their houses. We all are not neighbors exactly, but we are in the same neighborhood, though. "Cool, but where though?" Catnap says, breaking me out of thought. "We live in ****," Bobby says. (Not bout to come up with and address guys ok) Catnap laughs a bit. "What's so funny?" I say, looking at him. "Isn't that funny, I find you guys having almost half of my classes with all you guys, help two of you break up in a fight, eat lunch with you guys, then bring you guys to my practice and I live near you guys aswell" Catnap says in a confused funny tone. "Huh, I didn't really pay attention to that," I say, thinking about it.

We arrive at Bobby's house first, and Bobby takes Crafty with her so she can walk her home. Classic lovebirds are convinced that they are not in love but best friends. "And you said you live around this corner?" He says, pointing into the direction of my house. "Yup, my beautiful home," I say, smiling big. "That's cool. I am just one block away then, " Catnap says, pulling over the car. "I can walk you home then," I say. He laughs at me. " I have the car." I am so stupid at time to time. "Oh right sorry dumb momment," I laugh. He smiles and turns his car on. "Well bye Dogday," he smiles and drives off. I walk to my house, my empty house. I have a house of my own, so it's usually empty, except when my friends are here, it crazy. I go to my room and change my clothes. I jump into bed and look at my phone. I think I might like this school year.

_________________________________________
YALLL SORRY I BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE I AM BACK I HOPED YOU ALL ENJOYED

1911 Worss