"Dose Allison's dad know about the -" Scott cut him off.

"I don't know!" Scott snapped, causing multiple people in class to turn and look at him. They slowly returned to what they were doing. "Jeez." He muttered.

The teacher passed out our papers. Stiles got an A, Scott got a D- while I got a B+.

Stiles looked over at my paper and gave me a thumbs up with a smile. I returned the gesture as he turned to look at Scott's in front of us.

"Dude, you need to study more." Scott flopped his paper down in front of him. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." He encouraged. "Do you want help studying?" He offered.

"No." Scott sighed. "I'm studying with Allison after school today." The werewolf says, a grin ghosting his lips.

"You do realize you're going to get literally nothing done, correct?" I ask.

Scott shrugs, grinning.

"That's my boy." Stiles says. I flick an eraser at him.

"We're just studying." Scott defends poorly.

"Sure, and werewolves don't exist." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, you're not." The human sides with me.

"I'm not?" Scott asks.

"Not if I'm forced to live for vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I will have you de-balled." Stiles threatens.

I look at him.

"How in hell am I related to you?" I ask. Stiles shruggs.

"Irrelevant the situation here." He shoots back. I roll my eyes.

"Just stop with the questions, man." Scott asks.

"Done. No more questions." The human concludes. "No more talk about the Alpha and Derek. Especially Derek. Who still scares me." He admits.

I got back to my notes but am unable to focus on it because of the scent that hit my nose. Derek.

☆{~~~}☆

"-fter one date?" Allison asks, laughing.

"Hey, guys, wacha talking about?" I ask, coming to join Lydia and Allison.

"Allison isn't sure she wants to tie the knot with Scott yet." Lydia says, pursing her lips.

"Oh god, not you too!" I groan, leaning against the wall as we slowly walk up the stairs.

"What do you met "us too"?" Lydia asks, turning to me.

"My brother is trying to encourage Scott to tie the knot too."

"Brother?" They ask in sync.

"Yeah, Miecyslaw Stilinski?" I ask, internally smirking at the looks of utter confusion on both of their faces. "He goes by Stiles." I hint. Recognition lights up on Allison's face while Lydia's faces don't change.

"What the hell is a Stiles?" She asks.

I raise my hands in surrender, turning on my heel and walking away.

"Nope, I'm not doing this today. Good day to both of you." I say, walking down the hall quickly getting out of sight from the two girls.

☆{~~~}☆

Stiles and I quickly walked out of the building after school, getting in the jeep and starting it up. The human pulled out of the parking space and was starting to drive down the lot when Derek mingled into the middle of the road.