"Are you...mad?" I asked.

"Why would I be mad? It's not your fault, I should've let you know. I should've knocked like I always do. I don't even know I just walked in like that." He replied, "it's not a crime to have sex, Karma. It's normal. You love him, right?"

"Yea." I said quietly.

"Then why are you concerned? You're an adult. I know you've been having sex with him since you guys started dating. If I didn't want you doing that, I would've told you something years ago. Now, I would absolutely rather NOT see you have sex, but it happened. Just lock your door if you're gonna do that." My dad explained.

"You didn't see anything? Nothing?" I asked again.

"I didn't see anything, Karma! That should be your last concern, I heard everything. I didn't know what was going on, but after I closed the door, I realized what I heard. You must be good." He said with a laugh. I instantly just looked away.

"Uh- okay. So....uh....pizza." I shyly replied.

"I have the oven preheated. Just go back in your room. I'll do the pizza." He told me as he got up. I just went back up to my room and Jared was sitting on the bed, awkwardly.

"So?" He asked.

"He just went out to buy pizza." I said with a slight laugh, "he didn't have work today. But everything is alright." I said. I sat next to him and just repeated my whole convo with my dad and I cuddled him.

"Who do you think is gonna die first?" He randomly asked.

"Me. The weed is gonna catch up to me." I joked.

"Ugh never mind, I don't even wanna think about living without you." He told me, ironic. If only I could've told him it was gonna be him instead. If only he knew he would never make it to the age 30. But, honestly, id never tell him. I wouldn't want to scare him.

Anyways, I went over to my dads house today. Mainly because I was just gonna kidnap Prince and run around the city with him, possibly meet his boyfriend, but I didn't expect what was going to happen.

I knocked on the door, and my dad answered. He looked surprised.

"Oh, uh, you didn't say you were coming over." He stuttered.

"And? I'm here to kidnap Prince. Can I...come in?" I asked, since he was being weird. He quickly moved out of the way as I stepped in.

"I can just go get Prince, you don't need to come in." He said as he began to walk up stairs.

"Uh, I kinda wanted to go in my old room. I was having flash backs of when you caught me ramming Jared in there and I just wanna- I don't know." I said with a laugh, "what are you hiding from me?"

"Uh- Hah, nothing. Just uh, go on up there I guess." My dad said nervously as he skedaddled into his and my step-moms room. I walked up stairs and I knocked on Princes door. He let me in, and he was still in the process of getting ready. No shirt on, still in his pajama pants.

"I called you 3 hours ago!" I said.

"I know! But then I fell asleep again!" He said as he rushed back to his closet to find a shirt.

"Ughhh, hey, do you know why my dad is acting weird? Is he developing dementia or something?" I joked.

"PFFT no. But uh, I don't know if it's my place to tell you, so you better go press Zack about it." He replied. HE IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME. I scoffed and got out of his room, and I knocked on my dads door.

"Father, may I steal a moment of your time." I asked. He slowly walked through the door.

"Yes?"

"I know you're hiding something. Prince spilled the beans. What is it!" I asked.