1 -「☁️」

"I love you"

"And that's what you've got to say? After calling me outta bed, making me fix my hair and climb outta my window, putting my life at sake at midnight?"

"If I didn't do it now, he would, and steal you from me."

"And what makes you think this is a double-sided love?"

"The fact that you woke up, brushed your hair and climbed down your window at after I called you at midnight made me think that."

"Wouldn't it be better that if all this happened the other way?"

"You mean if I did what you did?"

"Hmm. It would be more romantic."

"Keep all the other talks aside and tell me you love me."

"Of course, Idiot, I love you."

"Hehe I knew there isn't a girl who doesn't love me."

"Want me to go back in?"

"Noh wayy," he pouts

"Then just shut up n' kiss me already."

He paused for a second before cupping her cheekes and giving her a passionate kiss. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck, while he wrapped his on her waist. It started to pour, making them pull apart but their saliva connecting the lips.

"But why?" she asked him.

"What why?"

"Why do you love me?"

"I donno. Ask it." he says, pointing towards the left side of his chest.

"You're too cute."

"I know, baby - NO WAIT. FOREMOST, I FORGOT TO ASK THAT - Will you be my Girlfriend?"

"Looks like it worked."

"What do you mean?"

"What Iwa said. Making someone jealous can lead to confessions."

"OHHH. You. That's why you've been clinging to him whenever I was around."

"Yep"

"But if you do it from now on, you'll face the consequences."

"I haven't said yes yet."

"Then say it already. I know you wanna be mine."

"Yes. I wanna be yours. And you are mine."

"That's the spirit babe."

"SHIT I FORGOT ITS RAINING"

"OH HELL NAH-"

I rush to my window's direction, but realize that the door must be opened. I turn around to see Tooru still in his place, I rush towards him and give him a tight hug before taking his hand and getting inside my house. Likewise, I grab 2 towels from the bathroom and dry my hair. I pass the other one to Oikawa who does the same.

"I'll get you some clothes, wait a sec"

I climb up to my room and undress, and put on other set of night suit and find an oversized hoodie & a pair of pajamas for him. I go down and hand him the clothes. He immediately takes off his shirt then and there.

"OMG NOT HERE TOORU!" I say, blushing, seeing him half naked in front of me.

"I suppose you like the view. You don't? Don't worry, I'll go change in the bathroom."

"No- I do but, it's kinda awkward isn't it?"

"Why awkward? You just said yes to me."

"I did, but-" he interrupted me by grabbing my hands and resting them on his toned abs.

"You shouldn't hesitate to see, feel & touch your boyfriend."

I turn into a bright red tomato, hearing what he had just said. I look at him in the eyes as he pulls me closer to his hot body. He leans in, giving me a soft peck. I return the same to him and we pull apart. 

"JEEZ, YOU'RE SUPER WET TOORU! DIDN'T YOU USE THE TOWEL?" I shout as I gently pushed him away.

"Oh, I did, but only for the hair. Look they're dry." He says pointing towards his head.

"YOU SHOULD'VE WIPED YOUR BODY FIRST, IDOIT"

"Don't worry, I'll do it now," He says, rather seductively, smirking.

"NO- IN THE BATHROOM, NOT HERE TOORU" I say pushing him inside the bathroom, while he chuckles on my response.

"K, I'm done so, where are we sleeping?"

"I'll sleep in my room, and you sleep on the couch"

"Aww" He says, pouting.

"Boy, I live alone, and my bed is just for 1 person, do you think you can let a lady sleep on the couch, being a gentleman yourself?"

"You're hella good at wordplay. Anyways Goodnight Hun"

"Night Night."

End