01 hello hook.

Present day storybrooke Maine melody rolled her eyes as she walked around storybrooke everyone was busy no one could hang out with her melody rolled her eyes bored she wanted some action in storybrooke but the action in storybrooke was nothing like the action back in never land even the saviour was too busy to hang out with her. Melody sighed even Victoria was too busy practicing her magic with Regina to hang out with her. Melody sighed as her blonde hair flowed in the wind and her yellow sundress billowed behind her the breeze in storybrooke being what was causing her yellow sundress to billow behind her. Melody gasped alarmed as a hand touched her shoulder and she turned around kicking the person who had touched her in the shins the person kneeling over and groaning in pain. Still just as feisty as you were back in never land aren't you melody"? The person said. Melody rolled her eyes how do you know my name"? I'll kick you in the shin's again if you don't answer me". Melody said. This is seriously how you're going to greet an old friend melody"? The person asked melody getting up still groaning in pain. You really don't seem to understand that I was serious when I said I would kick you in the shin's again if you didn't tell me how you knew my name did you"? Melody asked the person kicking the person in the shin's again. As the person groaned again in pain melody finally noticed the hook lying next to them and her eyes widened in alarm as she picked up the hook and held it in her hand scanning it the person finally noticed melody was holding their hook and groaned in pain again melody give me my hook back". The person said to melody. Hello hook". Melody said with a smirk I'll hold on to your precious hook for now".