My pretty alpha (HEEHOON) (S)

Start from the beginning

"ill buy ou that and much more baby, now enough talking and more whining, you sound so cute when your like this"

heeseung began to plant kisses on sunghoons pale chest, licking over his left bud and playing with his right bud with his right hand, heeeseung's left hand held sunghoons thigh rubbing him and warming him up.

"mmh~ aah~" sunghoon's breathing was heavy, bark arching lightly when heeseung rolled his nipple in between two of his fingers.

heeseung ran his nose along sunghoon collar bone, heavily scenting the younger in my scent, pecking all over the area as well, leaving small hickys around his scent gland, purposefully avoiding his scent gland for a mark.

"mark me~" he looked at the elder with cloudy hooded eyes, on the verge on being scent drunk, "alpaha~"

sunghoon then screamed when heeseung bit down deeply into his scent gland, sunghoon's scent burst all over the room , eyes rolling back at being marked by the alpha.

sunghoon was already over whelmed and they havent even gotten started yet.

heeseung traced the sides of sunghoons waist, zipping down the sip of his skirt to see all of his pretty sunghoon.

heeseung smirked when he saw that sunghoon didnt have on underwear.

"was this your plan baby? wearing such pretty clothes do turn me on?~"

sunghoon was out of it so all he could do was whine, feeling hot all over.

heeseung stripped of off his clothes and flipped sunghoon over onto his stomach, moving his body so he was on his hands and knee's all ready for him.

slipping on a condom from our dresser the room filled with the scent of sunghoons sweet slick, it was dripping down sunghoon's thigh as he waited for the alpha to penetrate him.

heeseung grew even harder at the sight.

"fuck, your so pretty i could fuck you like an omega~"

heeseung groaned, smacking the side of sunghoons as before shoving two fingers into the younger, scissoring him open, "hng-ye-yes~" sunghoons back arched and head threw back in pleasure, his tears dripped down onto the bed as fast as the slick was pooling out of him.

the wet vile sounds of heeseungs fingers moving around his wet hole made every thing more hot.

sunghoon could only imagine the alphas heavy dick ramming into him at an animal pace, his alpha telling him how pretty and fuckable he is, praising him for being so good, feeling so good wrapped around his shaft.

sunghoon's eyes glowed red when heeseung took his fingers out, licking the slick away with a hum, "you taste so good baby~" heeseungs words made sunghoon mewl, back arching out even more, inviting heeseung's cock in.

heeseung took it, ramming into sunghoon, hitting the youngers g spot almost immediately, changing his angle a little to the left to get an even deeper feel of the youngers warm hole.

heeseung thrust fast, squelching, sticky sounds filled the room, heeseung wishing he kept sunghoons skirt on, just so he could pound into sunghon with view of the pretty skirt around his pretty waist.

the thought drove heeseung to land two move slaps on sunghoon's ass, liking the way his pale skin bloomed pink.

sunghoon's knee's were weak, all the things heeseung was doing to him.

the coil in sunghoons stomach was ready to snap.

heeseung gripped sunghoons waist tight, feeling himself ready to cum, pulling out quick enough he came in the soiled condom, sunghoon cumming at the same time, a pool of cum and slick formed on the sheets.

heeseung rolled over onto the clean side of the bed with sunghoon laying on his chest, he kissed the younger's head, "my pretty alpha~"
*****************************************

what do you guys think, no ones pov? or members pov?

cause i think i write better with no pov, but what do you guys prefer.

currently experiencing mild writers block but i think everything will be fine.

im purposefully depraving you guys of sunoo smut
because im wicked like that~

but dont worry, lets see if he shows up eventually~

heheheheheeeee~