Proposal

Jungkook stood in front of  the same hotel where he and Y/n had their first date. It was a beautiful day, the sun was setting, painting the sky in shades of pink and orange. He couldn't have picked a better time or place to propose to the love of his life.

He took a deep breath and looked down at the small velvet box in his hand, containing the ring he had carefully chosen for her. It was a simple diamond ring, just like Y/n had always said she wanted. But to him, it was more than just a ring, it was a symbol of their love and commitment to each other.

He walked through the hotel lobby, his heart beating fast with nerves and excitement. He had planned everything down to the last detail, he just hoped it all went according to plan.

As he stepped out onto the hotel balcony, his eyes landed on Y/n standing at the edge, looking out at the beautiful view. She turned around when she heard the balcony door open and her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Jungkook.

'Kookie, what are you doing here?' She asked with a smile as she walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

'I wanted to take you out on a date,' he said, fighting back his nerves. 'But first, I want to show you something.'

He took her hand and led her out onto the balcony, her eyes widening in awe at the sight in front of her. The balcony was covered in rose petals, lanterns and candles, creating a romantic atmosphere. In the distance, she could see the city lights twinkling in the fading light.

'It's beautiful,' Y/n said with tears in her eyes as she turned to look at Jungkook.

'Not as beautiful as you,' he said, cupping her face in his hands. 'Y/n, you mean everything to me. You are my best friend, my soulmate, my everything. I can't imagine my life without you.'

He got down on one knee and opened the box, revealing the ring. 'Will you marry me?'

Tears streamed down Y/n's face as she nodded her head yes. Jungkook's face lit up with a bright smile as he slid the ring onto her finger and stood up to wrap his arms around her.

'I promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life,' he whispered as he kissed her forehead.

Y/n couldn't stop crying tears of joy as she hugged him tightly. This was the most perfect and beautiful proposal she could have ever imagined.

As they stood there, holding each other in the fading light, they knew that their love would only grow stronger as they embarked on this new journey together. Jungkook couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with Y/n by his side.

-THE END-

hellooo peoplleeee!it's your author here! this chapter is a totally unexpected chapter i've thought of publishing because i didn't expect myself to close this book as soon but i guess it ends here! This was my first book i ever wrote and i was 13 when i wrote this and published it a year later but i did have the best memories while making this book which i can't forgot AND I WOULD THANK YOU GUYSSS FOR SHOWING LOVE TO ME! I am currently working on other oc books which are still in editing, which i might publish by one of them this month, so Stay tuned!Thank you for staying till the end~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 || 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 🎉