Annie hits her forehead slightly.

"No sweetheart..I just want to know who is he? I met all of them today so just want to know about your choice." Annie asked and somi gulped.

What should she say?
That she loves a fuckboy!
A manwhore!

"It doesn't matter. my feelings are one sided." somi replied tried to ignore the topic.

"still just tell me his name I want to know how he looks." Annie insisted.

"He is the youngest one." Somi replied in a slow voice.

"You mean Kim taehyung?"

"No he is not the youngest. Jeon jungkook." Somi replied.

"WHAT!!" Annie yelled.

"What happened to you?why are you yelling? " Somi asked.

"Are you serious Somi? Don't you know which type of man he is! Listen sweetheart may be you are not aware of his real identity. He is not as innocent as he seems. He is so disgusting. He doesn't respect any women. I myself saw him disrespecting a woman with filthy names." Annie said firmly.

"I know unnie." Somi replied which make Annie's eyes widened in shock.

"You know? Still you have feelings for him?" Annie shaked her head in disbelief.

"I didn't know it before and when I..I got to know about it. It was too late. I already fell for him." Somi said. Her voice broke a little.

Annie puts her hand on somi's shoulder lovingly.

"Lord Krishna said 'A man who doesn't know how to respect a woman and her work. He is a sinner. He doesn't deserve to be loved by a woman.'" Annie said slowly making Somi's eyes teary.

"Hey sweetheart don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am sorry." Annie said slowly pulling her sister into a hug.

"It's not your fault unnie but it's not his fault either. He is just lost. He doesn't know the difference between wrong and right. He needs someone who can take him on right path." Somi sobbed.

"Unnie you believes a lot in Bhagvan ji.(god) Right?" Somi said pulling from the hug.

Annie nods her head.

"Then please pray to him to show right path to jungkook. to teach him the difference between right and wrong. To make him good person. Please unnie.." somi said in her pleading voice.

Annie sighed and nods her head.

"Hey bhagwan ji (o God) please show him right path of morality and make him a good human being." Annie said with her closed eyes joining her hands together.

After few moments she opened her eyes. Somi smiled in satisfaction and hugs her sister lovingly.

Next day

"I don't want to wear it " jungkook said without even looking at the outfit.

"Atleast have a look sir." The designer insisted.

"No, call your CEO to come here and to show her design by herself." Jungkook said scrolling his phone.

Nia who was sitting there in a little distance got pissed at his stubborn behaviour.

"Crazy fucker" she cursed him but not that loud.

"Excuse me!" She turned her head to the voice.

"What?" She asked jimin who was standing at the door frame crossing his arms on his chest.