CHAPTER 41 : )

Three months later ~~

Authors POV :
It was a lazy sunday afternoon, taekook were cuddled up on the couch, engrossed in the latest drama playing on the TV screen. Taehyung had his head resting on jungkook's shoulder, and Jungkook had his arm wrapped around taehyung's waist, holding him close. Both of them were completely lost in the tv screen but then jungkook's phone rang , breaking the peaceful atmosphere.

Jungkook groaned in irritation and slowly untangled himself from Taehyung and made his way to the coffee table where his phone was kept . Taehyung pouted slightly at the loss of warmth and turned to watch Jungkook answer the call .

Jungkook's POV :
When he saw his mom's name flash across his phone screen, a gentle smile spread across his face, and he quickly answered the call.

"Hello, good afternoon, eomma! How are you and appa?" he asked, his voice filled with warmth and genuine concern . His mom's cheerful voice greeted him back, "Good afternoon, dear. We both are doing well. Tell me about you and Taehyung."
This inquiry made him chuckle a little; his mother always made it a point to ask about his and Taehyung's well-being.

"What about me and Tae? We both had lunch, and now we are just chilling," he responded. "Ok, so do you guys have any plans tonight?" Mrs jeon asked to which jungkook replied with a simple "Nah" . Sensing an opportunity, Mrs. Jeon's voice brightened as she said, "Ok then, you both come over for dinner tonight. I miss you guys so much."

"Ok, Mom, we'll come. See you tonight. Love you," kook replied, "Love you too, dear," Mrs. Jeon said before hanging up the call.

Authors's POV :
After a brief conversation with his mother, Jungkook returned to the couch, a grin spreading across his face as he relayed the invitation to Taehyung.

Time skip's ~~

At evening, both of them got dressed accordingly and left for the mansion. Upon arrival, Mr. Jeon welcomed them with a smile, warmly embracing them one by one. Jungkook settled on the couch with his father, while Taehyung headed to the kitchen where Mrs. Jeon was busy instructing the maids.

"Eomma," Tae called out. She turned around, a smile lighting up her face as she recognized his voice. "Omo, Taehyungie, how are you? You look more beautiful now," she complimented him. Tae blushed and replied with a playful grin, "I'm good, and you yourself don't look anything less than me." Mrs. Jeon chuckled leading Taehyung back to the hall to join Mr. Jeon and Jungkook .

Soon the dinner was served, and the four of them sat down to eat while engaging in conversation. Amidst the pleasant atmosphere, Mrs. Jeon suddenly brought up a question that caught Tae off guard.

"Now that you guys are not under any contract and have realized your feelings for each other, are you guys planning to get married again ? ," Tae blushed and looked down, feeling a mix of embarrassment and surprise. Jungkook noticed Tae's reaction and subtly held his hand under the table, offering his support.

"I don't think that's necessary, but I'm not against it if Tae wants it," Jungkook spoke up, trying to ease the tension. Mrs. Jeon, brimming with excitement, expressed her approval, while Mr. Jeon reminded her that the decision wasn't hers to make. In a shy tone, Tae admitted, "I'm also okay with it," prompting cheers from Mrs. Jeon.

After the dinner, Taehyung found himself in the kitchen helping Mrs. Jeon arrange the desserts. "All done. Thank you tae. I'm so grateful," Mrs. Jeon said expressing her gratitude.

Taehyung looked at her, bewildered, and replied, "But I didn't do anything much." Mrs. Jeon chuckled at him and said, "Hey silly, I'm not thanking you for helping me arrange these desserts. I'm thanking you for taking care of my Kook. After what happened, I never thought that he'd open his heart for anyone but you changed it. Please take care of each other and always be happy "Touched by her words, Taehyung smiled sincerely that's when jungkook entered the kitchen.

"What are you both talking about?" Jungkook inquired. "Nothing much, why do you want to know?" Mrs. Jeon teased, to which Jungkook proudly stated, "I have the right to know. I'm his husband." Mrs. Jeon playfully grinned at his response, causing Jungkook to blush and quickly leave the room. Left with laughter, Taehyung and Mrs. Jeon followed Jungkook with desserts in hand .

After having their deserts and chattering for a while Taekook exchanged warm farewells with the Jeon couple before driving back to their mansion .On their way back tae was dozing off while jungkook was driving while glancing at tae time to time .

When they reached jungkook got down and saw tae was still sleeping hence he decided to carry him to their room .

When taehyung felt he was getting carried he opened his eyes and saw that jungkook was carrying him . " kook I'm awake I'll walk now " tae said wanting to get down .
"Tae, you can rest now, I've got you," Jungkook replied tenderly and carried tae into their bedroom and tucked him to bed .

After changing in to something comfortable jungkook went on his side of the bed and sat beside taehyung. He noticed that tae hadn't changed into comfortable clothing for sleeping . He lightly shook him and inquired, "Tae, are you comfortable sleeping in these clothes or should I change them for you?"

Tae was in a deep slumber so he shifted slightly and mumbled in a faint whisper, "Yes, please." Despite the stillness of the room, Jungkook caught his response.He walked over to their shared wardrobe, retrieving a fresh set of clothes for taehyung .

Returning to the bed, he delicately undressed Tae, taking care not to disrupt his peaceful slumber. With gentle hands, Jungkook dressed Tae in the clean garments, ensuring his comfort throughout the night. Once finished, he tidied up by tossing the discarded clothes into the laundry basket.

After extinguishing the lights, Jungkook settled down next to Tae and pulled him close in his warm embrace . "Taehyung, I may not always show it, but I love you more than words can express" he whispered softly kissing other's forhead .

====================================
Hello everyone !!
I hope you all are doing well . I'm sorry for the delay again 😶‍🌫️ I just hope you guys will enjoy reading this chapter . This story is getting more closer to it's ending I'm hoping that I'll be able to satisfy you guys with further chapters .
Thank you so much for being patient 💗 Do comment if you have any suggestions Bye bye~✨