CHAPTER 11 : )

Author's POV :
Both of them got in to the car . Jungkook started the Engine and Drove off . They were on the way to the mansion When Jungkook Suddenly Spoke " Why are you so quiet ? "
Taehyung looked at him puzzled " Aa-h it's Nothing,I'm just a little Nervous " Jungkook nodded and Asked " Are you Fine ? " Taehyung just nodded .

Taehyung's POV :
When they reached it was about 9 pm , he sighed out of nervousness not ready to be out of the car ." Are you okay ? " Jungkook asked turning off the Engine after parking the car . He said " Yes " Jungkook nodded and replied " Don't worry I'll help you out no need to be nervous " he hummed .

Jungkook rang the doorbell in seconds the door Opened . Both of them Walked in and entered the house . It was really big and luxurious Mansion .
Jungkook called for his Parent's and walked towards the dining room holding his hand's . They saw Mr and Mrs jeon sitting in front of the table filled with Variety of dishes . " There You are " Mrs Jeon said walking towards them .He smiled looking at them .

They both stood up and welcomed them warmly , He hugged Jungkook's mom before he took a seat .
They all started to dine Mr.Jeon said
" Help Yourself " He smiled and picked up the utensils , He had a plate of steak before him . He Carefully cut it and ate only a small piece of it .The rest of the time during dinner was filled with talks and laughter .

Author's POV :
During this entire time Taehyung was Silent while jungkook was having a Conversation with his Parent's Casually . " When are you guys Planning about your honeymoon? " Suddenly Mrs.Jeon Asked .

Both of them exchanged Glances with each other , Mrs jeon Said " I think you guys should go a trip Overseas together , Besides we want grand Children " Hearing this Jungkook spat water out of his mouth and Smiled awkwardly , he Replied " Ahm , I'm a bit busy in Office So Maybe after Sometime" Mrs.Jeon Nodded .

After having dinner, and Chatting for sometime Jungkook cut the Coversation and said " it's getting late we should be going now " . " oh Why? Atleast have some Wine before you go ! " Jungkook's Mom offered . Jungkook Nodded Mr.Jeon Poured him a glass of Wine . While she was Pouring the wine in to Tae's glass he said " No Mom , I don't Drink actually I'm bad at it " Mrs Jeon nodded and Smiled .

While Jungkook Finished his Wine and poured Another After drinking 2-3 more glass of wine He was a bit drunk Tae realized it After Sometime , both of them got up from there seat Tae bowed and said " I think we should leave by now Thanks for having us today mom dad " " No Problem , Do come again " Mr.Jeon said

" And remember We want grand Children " Mrs.Jeon said tae Nodded and left he went towards their Car Made Jungkook sit beside the Driver seat and He decided to drive the Car as Jungkook was a bit drunk , He turned on the engine of the car and drove back to their home .

=====================================

Hey Readers !
That it for this Chapter 👆 Plz Vote ⭐for this Chapter , Further Chapter's Comming Soon . Thank's for Reading ! 😊' Have a Good day ahead '