CHAPTER 28 : )

Author's POV :
Now it was time for kook's arrival Tae was impatiently waiting for him , While jiwoon was sitting on a couch in the hall watching some random programme in the TV  ~

After a while , a bell was heard as soon as tae opened the door he saw an exhausted kook standing there .
He gave him a warm smile and was about
to say something but stopped when kook directly marched in without sparing a glance at him .

He was bit hurt though but didn't mind it and went toward's the kitchen to set the table for dinner .
After sometime he was done with his work and was checking out if something was left that's when jiwoon came to him ~

Jiwoon's POV  :
After watching TV for a while , he let out a yawn and lazily stood up from the couch and stretched his arm's letting out a groan and walked toward's the stairs about to go to his room but stopped when a pleasant aroma of food hit his nostrils .

He quickly raned towards towards dinning table and gasped looking at the table and said looking at tae" Hyungiee ~ This look's so good I can't wait to have this Yum Yum "

Tae chuckled at him cuteness and said " Ha ha ..Don't worry you can have this now , It's time for dinner " Jiwoon excitedly nodded and asked " Okk Hyung , But where's kookie hyung ? "

" Oh , He's back I'll go and call him may he is taking a shower I'll be right back " Tae said and left toward's their share bedroom to call kook ~

Author's POV  :
After a long stressful day in his office , today when kook returned back he was welcomed by tae's boxy smile like he used to .
But today he wasn't sure about the reason behind that smile bcoz just this morning he was being so cold to him and now suddenly smiling at him  ?

Jungkook's POV  :
Now he was in the bathroom , standing under the running shower thinking about the sudden change in tae's behaviour .

He thought " Is there something wrong ? why is he suddenly behaving like this ? something is fishy ! Hhm..I need to find out what's the matter " 

After he was done , he came out wearing
a bath robe drying his hair's while picking
out some clothe's from his wardrobe that's when he heard someone opening the door and turned around ~

Taehyung's POV  :
When he opened the door his eye's met with kook who was standing there in a bath robe with wet hair's staring at him . He felt his cheeks heating up because of the way kook was staring at him .

He instantly regretted entering the room at this moment so he quickly turned over and was about to leave but kook was quick enough to stop him by grabbing his wrist and pinned him against the door .

Jungkook's POV  :
Now tae was caged between his strong arm's looking so small between them with his head hung low .
He was too shy to even look at him so kook lift up his face by his chin and made an eye contact between them and asked " Why did you enter this room without my permission? "

Hearing him tae again looked down while playing with finger's and said in a small voice " I'm here to call u for dinner jiwoon is also waiting for you "
He let out a heavy sigh and said in a cold voice " No need to wait for me , you guy's can have your dinner " and turned over leaving tae behind .

Hearing kook tae was feeling guilty he thought  that kook was not ready to have his dinner bcoz of him and he didn't want him to starve himself so he had to do something .

Jungkook's POV  :
Now he was about to change but stopped when he saw tae still standing there . He walked toward's him and asked " You didn't leave ? " Tae nodded as 'no'and said " I'm waiting for you , Plz come downstair's and have dinner with us "

Hearing him he let out a heavy sigh and said " Can you please leave i already told you I'm not comming " and was about to turn over but stopped when he felt tae grabbing his wrist stopping him .

Taehyung's POV  :
After kook refused him again , now he had enough he took a deep breath and softly grabbed him by his wrist and turned him over and cupped his face .
Although he was shocked by tae's this sudden action he didn't express it and stood there quietly .

Both of them were observing each other none of them uttered a word . After a good two minutes tae broke the silence between them and asked " Are you not having your dinner bcoz of Me ? "  but kook didn't say anything and looked away instead making him feel the worse .

Tear's started forming in his eye's he asked
" Kookie , You were not like this ! Why are you doing this to me ? " and broke down in to tear's .

Jungkook's POV  :
Seeing tae crying so miserably in front of him it made his eye's darkened with guilt now he also started crying ~
He said " You are wrong tae ,I didn't change but you did " and tae looked at him with his
teary eye's and asked" What are you talking about ? "

" Plz Tae !! Don't act like you don't know .... If you would have told me before you were in a relationship than i wouldn't have asked you for this Marriage ! But you---
YOU also did like that Bitch and betrayed me and now you are asking me why am i behaving like this HA ?? " kook said while tae looked at him with a shocked expression .

Now tae was damn sure about the reason behind kook's all this ignorance behavior . He quickly wiped his tears and asked in a calm tone" Are you talking about the same incident that took place in the pub that day ? "  " As if you don't know "   kook said in a sarcastic way ~

Tae didn't say anything and marched towards him he cupped his face with both hands and said " Kookie-ah it's not like what you think i didn't mean to kiss her nor i was cheating on you with her , She was the one who was sticking to me "

Hearing him kook looked at him with his doe eyes and asked " Than what were you doing with her ? " He took deep breath and explained him the whole story and lastly looked at him and said :

TAE : If you would have heard me out once then this wouldn't have happened *sigh*
KOOK : I'm..I'm Sorry
TAE : it's ok kookie , but Trust me I'll never cheat you bcoz i love you and i mean it ~

Author's POV  :
Kook was taken by his sudden confession but didn't waste a second and pulled him in to a soft kiss . At first tae didn't respond but after a while he closed his eye's enjoying the sweet moment and kissed back ~

After a good 2 min , they finally pulled away  panting heavily . Kook looked at tae staring at him and smiled embracing him in to a  warm hug and whispered
" I love you too Tae I love you so much "  and started placing wet kisses on his neck but before he could go any further a knock was heard on the door .

Kook let out an annoyed groan and said
" What  the hell ? " while tae let out a small chuckle and opened the door revealing a pouty jiwoon " Hyungie ~ Why were  you not coming down i was waiting "

Tae quickly apologized to him and went downstairs with him telling kook to join them for dinner for which kook nodded

=====================================
Hellooo Reader's  !!
So here's the New chap ☝️It's a bit long i wrote it in a hurry and now I'm having my prepatory leave till my exams so i quickly
Updated 💜 Plz tell me how is it ? and do vote for this Chapter 🌼