𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

Start from the beginning

"I'm not talking about the walkers." Morgan shook his head.

"Morgan wants to talk to them first. I think that would be a mistake." Rick told the people around him. "But it's not up to me. I'll talk to the people still at home. I'll discuss it with the people on guard now, too, but who else wants to approach the saviours, talk to them first?" Rick asked.

Aaron stood up as he directed his words to rick. "What happened here, we won't let that happen again." He confidently said. He then turned to Morgan. "I won't." He nodded his head as he sat back down. Jaycee agreed with him.

"Looks like it's settled." Rick nodded his head at Aaron. "We know exactly what this is. We don't shy from it, we live. We kill them all." That made Morgan sit down. "We don't all have to kill. But, if people are gonna stay here..." he walked down the walk way. "They do have to accept it." He spoke to Morgan before leaving the church.

Jaycee sat on her porch, lighting up a cigarette Carol had given her and brought it to her mouth, staring up at the night sky

If she was being frank, she didn't know about going to kill the saviours. They didn't know how many people they had, how much guns and ammo they had. Everything. They could be stronger than them. And Jaycee didn't want to loose anyone. They were her family.

"Mom?" Adeline's voice made Jaycee turn around, taking the cigarette out of her mouth and blowing out the smoke.

"You alright, sweetheart?" Jaycee softly smiled as Adeline walked over to Jaycee, who sat in the rocking chair.

"I can't sleep." Adeline shrugged as she jumped up on the railing.

"Why's that?" Jaycee put out her cigarette, tilting her head.

"Tomorrow, when you and everyone go to fight these people." Adeline fiddled with her hands, looking up Jaycee.

"Come 'ere." Jaycee stood up as she opened her arms for her daughter, who walked straight into them, hugging her mother tight.

"We've fought people like this before. The governor, for example-"

"But people died because of him." Adeline mumbled into Jaycee's shoulder, "Hershel."

"Hey, hey, listen, addie." Jaycee pulled away as she brushed the hair out of her daughter's face. "We'll be okay. We will protect each other. We're family. We won't let anyone get hurt."

"You better come back." Adeline wiped at her eyes. "I don't think I can put up with them fools without you."

Jaycee chucked a she pressed a kiss against Adeline's head. "Somebody got to put Daryl in his place when it's not me or Carol." She tilted her head as Adeline chuckled also. "Come on, let's go inside."

"