Reactions Part 5-Akuma Class

Start from the beginning

"My favorite music I like to play is classical, all songs from the 1950s to the early 2000s. In other words, from 2000 to 2009." "What? What about the songs we have? Doesn't she like those too?" "Some 2010 songs I can tolerate, notice I said I only like some of them. I have reasons why." "That doesn't make any sense. What's wrong with the songs we have?" Anyway, I'm still grateful for Angie giving me this. Thanks, Ang. I owe you one." she said, waving at the camera to her friend. "Hope Marinette can bring Lucy with her when she gets back. That way, we can show her and her family what they're missing." Nino suggested. Alya and the others agreed, thinking it would be a great idea to help the Corleones see how wonderful life is with phones, laptops, and other stuff that would be very useful for them to have.

After that, they continue watching the show. "First team back for breakfast wins invincibility." Chris then blows his airhorn while some of the campers get up from their seats and start walking. "Well, off you go." "Did he say there are bears up in here?" asked Leshawna. "I had a little encounter with a bear once," said Owen. "Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantel." "Lucky," Kim commented. "Oh, this one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage. He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth, and it looked like blood and guts." Izzy explained. Most of the students and some of the people who walk past them look pretty shocked hearing that from Izzy. Some looked disgusted even. Juleka, on the other hand, looked amazed hearing that. "It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat, Simba. But it turned out he was just lost for a week." Rose sighed in relief hearing that. Juleka smiled, even though she was amazed about the bear, but she was also glad that the cat was okay.

After that, the scene changed to the Screaming Gophers heading over to their campground. Marinette is walking with Lucy while she (Lucy) is already listening to some classical music played by Mozart on her BerryPod and earphones. "Man, that music sounds like unicorn barf!" Kim groaned in disgust, covering his ears. Nino nodded in agreement while looking disgusted. "What are you talking about? There's nothing bad about classical." a person said behind him. "There's EVERYTHING bad about classical!" Kim and Nino complained in unison. Adrien's heart starts to ache as he watches Trent walk with Marinette, and the two of them look happy.

They then watch as Heather scoffs and rubs her hand and wrist. "She is so the next one to leave." she said. "Who?" Beth asked. "Who do you think? She had her box trap my hand in front of everyone." "Uh, no. It closed and trapped your hand by itself to protect Marinette's secrets from you. Maybe you should've stuck to dancing instead of trying to read someone's private life out loud to the public." Alya said, crossing her arms and glaring at Heather. "Yeah, but you did almost read her diary out loud to the whole entire world. ALMOST." Gwen pointed. "That's what I've been saying!" Alya explained. But hearing that from Gwen made Heather stand her ground, making the other Screaming Gophers behind her stop. "So?" "So, that was pretty harsh," Gwen said, with Cody nodding in agreement. "Exactly! She's just as worse as Chloe!" Adrien was about to say something until Heather continued, "She is so going down," Before any of the students can react and say something, they watch as the scene changes to Trent and Marinette still walking to their location until they both hear a scream behind them. They turned to look back and saw Heather hiding behind Owen, shaking in fear. "Jeez, what scared her all of a sudden?" one of the waitresses said, looking at Heather oddly, then continued on walking to take people's orders.

"What's wrong?" Marinette asked. Heather tries to tell them while pointing at Lucy, but all that comes out of her mouth are sputters and stutters. However, when they all watch as the scene changes to Lucy, all they see is Lucy still walking and listening to Mozart. "Okay, seriously, I'm gonna puke if I hear another one of that unicorn barf." Kim complained. Nino nods in agreement. "Lucy isn't doing anything, Heather." Marinette and Trent then continue walking, catching up to Lucy.