Get to Know Amanda

Okay, here is the first new OC that will be coming soon to the rewritten version of this very crossover

Okay, here is the first new OC that will be coming soon to the rewritten version of this very crossover. Although, quick disclaimer; Once again, this character does NOT belong to me, all credit of this character and art of this said character belongs to my friend Erin. So with all that being said, let's get started, shall we?

Name: Amanda McLean

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Age: 16

Hair Color(s): Black, with the tips colored purple

Eye Color(s): Blue

Clothing Styles: Black tank top with blue and purple lightning bolt pattern on it, dark blue denim skirt, fishnet stockings, knee-high boots, spiked wristbands, and choker and piercings.

Likes: Metal music, horror movies, Stephanie Queen's horror books, gothic/punk style, being alone (sometimes), video games, and dark literature.

Dislikes: Her father, Chris McLean (sometimes), mean girls, shellfish, people complaining and/or whining, and people annoying her.

Sexuality: Straight-Ally

Relationship Status: Single

Occupation: Student at Bernstein Academy (Prestigious School K-12)

Hobbies: Video games and gymnastics.

Favorite Music: Heavy Metal

Personality: Chill, nice to those who are on her good side (Her friends and family members, etc), cold and heartless to those who are on her bad side (such as liars, fakers, frauds, wannabes, people who want to use her, etc)

Favorite Animal(s): Wolf

Race: White

Fluent in: English and German

IQ: 187

Status: Alive

Miraculous: Ox

Heroine Name: Taurus

Heroine Personality: Serious and caring, yet she is not very comfortable sharing her personal life with all people. Especially people who try to pressure her into telling them.

(More Information on Amanda McLean Coming Soon...)

And there you go. That is one of the new characters of this crossover.