Reactions Part 2-Akuma Class 1

It was the weekend again, and every student from Bustier's class was all together, ready to watch another episode of Total Drama Island and see what Marinette was going to do in the show.

They were all looking forward to seeing it. Everyone except Adrien and Lila.

Adrien can never forget what his father told him that Sunday morning.

"Reach out to her. With Miss Dupain-Cheng befriending the Corleone's daughter, a connection with the Corleones will take us farther."

He couldn't get the words out of his head. And he doesn't know how to explain it to him either. 'How do I even tell him that she changed her number? If only Plagg was here, he'd know what to do.' he thought to himself.

Lila on the other hand was beyond furious. Ever since she came up with that one little lie of saying that there was a summer camp that she wanted to recommend to Marinette but was scared to, the tables have turned on her in a blink of an eye. She didn't even know that it was actually a reality show. If she had known, she would have been on it and befriended a very popular idol and not the goody-two-shoes. However, she could've sworn that she had seen her somewhere before, but just couldn't put a finger on how, what, and why.

However, before she could think, Alya started to yell. "It's starting!" Everyone started to pay attention to the show that is now starting. When they started to watch, they saw the host, Chris McLean start talking.

"Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-four campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into a shark-infested waters, and while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the Campfire Ceremony, it all came down to two campers, Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp, including one of the popular idols, with his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island, was Ezekiel. Proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix." "Still serves him right," Alya said, crossing her arms, glaring at the scene where the Boat of Losers arrived for Ezekiel to hop on. As much as Adrien sympathizes with Ezekiel, he is also offended by Chris saying that homeschooling and reality TV don't mix. 'Then how do you explain me in that music video with all of my friends?' he thought, still offended. "Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic Campfire Ceremony yet? Find out tonight, on Total Drama Island."

After the theme, the scene shows Chris walking into the said scene and holding up an airhorn and megaphone and has it go off, waking up every camper. "Ow! It's seven in the morning!" Leshawna exclaimed and glared in anger outside, "Do I look like a farmer to you?!"

"I guess they're in different timelines from us." Alix guessed, raising a brow.

After most of the campers were all outside, still looking tired and yawning, Chris spoke up to them. "Morning! Hope you slept well." "Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts." Heather said, making Chris wink and say, "I know." Alya scoffs. "Wannabe flatterer. And here I thought Chloe was the "flattering" type." she says with almost everyone agreeing with her. "Look! There's Marinette!" Rose exclaimed, pointing to Marinette and Lucy walking out of the cabin.

"Glad you two can join us, girls," Chris said. He then continues talking to the rest of the still, tired campers. "Okay, now that everyone's here, I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." "Oh, excuse me, I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast," said Owen. "Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen." Chris said, "Right after you complete your twenty-kilometer run, around the lake."