𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -12

Start from the beginning

Shu : can't you stay like this for a while.

Crystal : I am sorry shu I don't mean to.wake you up but I need to go washroom.

Shu : no need to say sorry...sorry didn't change anything just don't repeat your mistakes and learn for them....go.

He simply said and released his hand from your waist and let you go...

You rush towards the bathroom and lock the door and placed your hand on your chest.

Crystal's mind : why my heart is betting this much fast.

You think with a heavy sign.

After fresh up you come out after a warm bath with a towel in your head stuking the water from your hairs.

You come in front of mirror and took a look at yourself and see some clothes upwards of the almirah.

But you don't know that 1 pair of eyes was stuck on you and observing your every action.

You try to reach the top from seeing which clothes are they but couldn't reach as that was too hight for you so you took a small stool and placed it infront of cupboard and stand on the stool trying your best you can't get the clothes so you stand up in your tip toe and struggle to get the clothes you have seen but by mistakly your step move a little making that stool move and the of the stool balanced destroyed and stool fall far away from you but before you can make a touch with cold floor two strong pairs of arms catch you making you shocked.

You look at that up to meet up with two crimson eyes which were already locked in yours.

Shu : be careful from next time princess or else you can get hurt.

Your cheeks turn dark red and he kiss on your lips making you a blushing mess.

After a long time he broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and look at you.

Crystal : shu you can also catch my cold.

Shu : I don't care....if I want you then I will have you even if you don't want.

Crystal : hmm...you are thinking so much.

Shu : okay now let's go and have our breakfast.

Crystal : but shu what about your office , you will not go today ?

Shu : I will go but at 12 o'clock and I will be back in 1 hour.

Crystal : why ?

Shu : because I want to make sure that you are safe.

Crystal : you care for me a lot didn't you ?

Shu : I should care for my loved one...if I don't care for my loved one then to whom will I ?

Crystal : you are so right.

You both reached the dinning hall and you sit down on the cairs of dinning table but see saw was going inside the kitchen.

Crystal : where are you going shu ?

Shu : kitchen.

Crystal : for what ?

Shu : to make breakfast for my princess.

Crystal : I will also come.

Shu : but I will not let you cook.

Crystal : why ?

Shu : what if you hurt yourself...I can't take risks about you.

Shu : all the maids left the kitchen now !!

He said all the maids present in the kitchen left and stood in queue outside of the kitchen.

Shu : now go and sit.

He said while talking out a pan and put it on the stove and started to cook something.

Crystal : I will stand here only...please can I 🥺

You saw him with your best puppy eyes and his heart melted like an ice-cream.

He said to cook and after asking him a lot of times he let you boil water.

You start to boil water in the stove that's when you feel like someone is looking at you so you look beside you just to meet shu's dark crimson eyes which are full of love.

You both were too lost into each other eyes and both of yours heart beats keep increasing every second.

Shu : Everyday I am getting in love with you more and more.

You blush hard and try to look down but it's like your mind left your body and heart is controlling you.

Shu : I love you.

Crystal : I love you too

Your face was as red as dark red rose but still you didn't left and continue to look at his eyes as he doesn't the same.

( Sometimes heart controls you and that time mind can't do anything but if something bad happens then heart will hurt the most because that time heart itself come out infront of everyone.....it's very rare to see... just in pure love it comes out)

Shu : go and sit in the table I will come back after making a soup.

You go back to the dinning room and sit on the chair.

After some time shu came back with a tray of food which was fruits and vegetable soups with a glass of water ,he placed that tray on the table and took out everything from the tray and placed infront of you , you look at the dishes.

Crystal : vegetables ?

You don't like to eat so many vegetables together so you siad but when you take a spoon and enter it inside your mouth you start to feel like you are living in a heaven.

And soon you finished your all breakfast.

Shu : just by your eating manner I can tell you love it.

Crystal : it was so delicious 😋.

Like that he spend time with you and watch some funny and cartoon movies and all.

He left the house for an hour and come againand spend as much as time he can spend with you and cute you with his live and good care.

After 1 week ~

He really takes good care of you and gives you a lot of love and because of him only you get well in one week and now both of you are discussing something.

To be continue ~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading 😊~

Sorry for my mistakes 😞~

I hope you all like it 🙃~

I love you all my rosies 🌹💝~

Have a great day 🌅 night 🌉~

The writer is out ~