𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -5

Word count : 2060

___________________________________

Let's begin ~

You both were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.

That's when the alarm rings making both of you wake up with an annoyed face.

Crystal : I seriously hate this ....alarms !

You spread your hand tightly while shu was admireing you.

Shu's mind : how beautiful...

You get up from bed and rush towards washroom.

Crystal : I am first !!!

Shu : hey it's cheating !

You run inside the washroom and lock the door meaning while shu was knocking at the door with a happy angry face.

Then after you come out from the bathroom in your school uniform, shu go inside and come out wearing his school uniform after doing his morning routine.

After having breakfast you both left from home to school.

At school ~

You both had your fourth class like always and now it is lunch break you were busy on walking while talking with shu....

Then a boy knee down in front y
Of you with a teddy bear and one rose...

Boy : Crystal....the first day I saw you....I feel for you...will you leave that boy named shu and mind to be my girlfriend.

He proposed to you in front of almost whole school but you were too innocent for begine in relationship such like this...even though you don't know the meaning of girlfriend/boyfriend.

Shu : Crystal say no !

Crystal : no ?

With that shu drag with you him from there.

After school ~

School ended and that boy was so angry and sad....with shu ....he was boiling at anger means how can a boy propose to you in front of him in his presence.

You both entered inside the house with negative emotions.

After 12 years ~

It has been 12 years since that accident happened....today both of us are going to graduate from school....shu was happy because now no boy is going to land an eye on you but for you....your memories from the school are quite a lot and from the bottom of your heart you don't want to leave the school...but density wants something else ..you cry so much at your last day of the school....but your juniors cracked jokes for making you happy....and shu also support you.

At home ~

Now you both come home after 3 hours of functions about graduation.

You get a little tried so you went inside of your room and found Itsuki there.