margaret

_______________________________

"cause when you know, you know."

walker comforting you after a nightmare!
_______________________________

"walker i already told you i hate paranormal movies, you know this!" you groan as you turn away from him and cover your face with your hands, making him laugh.

"baby you're fine, come here." walker grabs you by your hip and turns you towards him, wrapping his arms around you and turning on the conjuring.

you huff and lay your head on his chest, wrapping your arms around him and throwing your legs over his lap. throughout the movie, you squeal at the jumpscares, "walker what the fuck!" you squeal, pulling the blanket over your head.

walker laughs, turning off the tv and laying down with you. "how am i supposed to sleep after that?" you whine and turn to face away from him. "i'm right here baby, i got you. just go to sleep okay? i'm not going anywhere. i love you" he reassures you, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him, kissing your head.

his words bring you a little more comfort. "i love you too" you whisper, eventually falling asleep at the sound of his soft snores.

_____

time skip
_____

"y/n, wake up! you're just having a nightmare, wake up. everything's okay, you're safe." walker gently shakes you awake, him already being woken up by you crying and moving around in your sleep.

you finally wake up, feeling walker shaking you by your shoulders. he realizes you're awake and stops, "you're okay, it was just a dream. i'm right here." he wipes your tear stained face, trying to comfort you as best as he can.

tears continue to flow down your face, your breath shaky and heartbeat rapid. "walker" you cry, sitting up and clinging onto him. he immediately wraps his arms around you, pulling you into his lap and gently rocking you back and forth, "it's okay, you're okay. nothings gonna hurt you baby" he frowns at the sound of your cries, repeatedly kissing the side of your head.

he finally pulls away to look at you when he feels your heart rate slow down. "do you wanna tell me what it was about?" he moves your hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ears.

you nod your head, "something was after us, but it got you. it took you from me right infront of me and it scared me walker. it felt so real." your eyes start to water again, remembering the dream.

"hey, hey it's okay. i'm here with you, i'm right here." he places a sweet kiss on your lips, seeing you were on the verge of tears again. "do you wanna go back to sleep?" he wipes underneath your eyes with his thumbs. you nod your head and he lays down against the headboard, cradling the back of your head with his hand.

"just go back to sleep, it was just a dream honey. it's not real okay? i love you" he kisses your forehead, running his fingers through your hair to help you relax.

a/n: sorry this is kinda short, i j thought it was cute!!! vote and comment🙏